914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
poorsche914
Click to view attachment

driving.gif
jim_hoyland
Meng Foong; Singapore RH drive 3.0
Morrie
I am impressed guys, all these car pix and not one gratuitous shot with a hot girl..... hmmm what does that say about us? Ha ha - seriously, beautiful cars guys.
injunmort
are you fucking kiding? where is my and a bunch of other subscibers mag? now a fast cab grab with no accountability? calendar , really? what month is it ?
i'll show you me calendar, its right here

radhof
ONE MORE... OR TWO biggrin.gif
bzettner
Choose me!Click to view attachment
stevegm
I am trying to get the calendar polls up and need the years of three cars. I have all of the cars arranged by year, except these three. Does anybody know what year any of these cars are:

#1 submitted by wes
#2 submitted by ottox914
#3 submitted by Phoenix-MN
Phoenix-MN
QUOTE(stevegm @ Nov 24 2017, 06:10 PM) *

I am trying to get the calendar polls up and need the years of three cars. I have all of the cars arranged by year, except these three. Does anybody know what year any of these cars are:

#1 submitted by wes
#2 submitted by ottox914

#3 is mine and is a '71
stevegm
QUOTE(Phoenix-MN @ Nov 25 2017, 11:20 AM) *

#1 submitted by wes
#2 submitted by ottox914

#3 is mine and is a '71

Thanks. All I am lacking is the year of Wes' 914. Anybody know?
wes
QUOTE(stevegm @ Nov 25 2017, 08:21 AM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix-MN @ Nov 25 2017, 11:20 AM) *

#1 submitted by wes
#2 submitted by ottox914

#3 is mine and is a '71

Thanks. All I am lacking is the year of Wes' 914. Anybody know?

mine “Wes” is 1974
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(injunmort @ Nov 18 2017, 04:54 PM) *

are you fucking kiding? where is my and a bunch of other subscibers mag? now a fast cab grab with no accountability? calendar , really? what month is it ?
i'll show you me calendar, its right here

Lol! Maybe he will give you a couple free calendars. stirthepot.gif
Millerwelds
Curious if anybody has been contacted about a magazine refund since that thread was updated with the intent to refund everybody? I have not...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.