Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale New Clear and Green Tint Sekurit WIndshields!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ProSource Glass
For those that missed out we have a quantity of green tint Sekurit on its way to the US in about 2-3 weeks now. I did not want to post until we had confirmation. They will be available for local pick up/ delivery 1st week in December and we will be able to ship out at that time. The pricing remains $315 each tint, we still have some clear. Keep in mind group deals are ideal to split freight costs which have gone up recently because of reclassification of automotive glass by the trucking industry. Best way to contact us for fastest results 877-345-2800 or email Now accepting deposits to guarantee ones. info@prosourceglassintl.com Thanks for your support. Richard
Cairo94507
I have to jump in here and say this is a great deal. I bought one of Wayne's (ProSource Glass) tinted Sekurit windshields for my Six and it is a nice looking piece of glass. Excellent customer service too.

I was fortunate that I was able to split shipping with a couple of other guys and Wayne lived close to Jim so I picked my glass up and took it to Jim's. I look forward to seeing it in the car.

Thanks for helping us out Wayne. Cheers - Michael
76-914
I've purchased from Wayne twice before and will echo the customer service that Cairo spoke to. beerchug.gif
michael7810
If anyone in the Phoenix area needs a windshield and interested in splitting the shipping cost please let me know.
ProSource Glass
Glad to hear it when it works out. The freight has become an issue cost wise so makes sense to split costs. i am going to say we are looking at $185-190 range to Phoenix so split among 2 folks really makes a difference as long as you're in the same area.

We have 911, 964, Carrera and so on so it really can be any windshield in additon to Porsche.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.