Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Throttle body to plenum gasket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
toadman
Would like to buy this gasket new. Repro is OK. Thought there was a member reproducing and selling them here but searched and couldn't find him. Website for 914Rubber says they are out of stock so here I am. Thanks in advance for any help!
fduval
QUOTE(toadman @ Nov 4 2017, 10:49 AM) *

Would like to buy this gasket new. Repro is OK. Thought there was a member reproducing and selling them here but searched and couldn't find him. Website for 914Rubber says they are out of stock so here I am. Thanks in advance for any help!

do you have a picture. ? I have plenty of gaskets ...
toadman
QUOTE(fduval @ Nov 4 2017, 12:07 PM) *

QUOTE(toadman @ Nov 4 2017, 10:49 AM) *

do you have a picture. ? I have plenty of gaskets ...

Sorry, I wasn't clear that this is the TB-to-plenum gasket for the 2L engine.

Picture can be found here: http://shop.914rubber.com/porsche-914-20-T...et-914TBG20.htm

Thanks

Rand
You could get gasket material at a FLAPS and make your own. Satisfaction bonus. Press it against the surface to make an impression so you know where to cut.
toadman
QUOTE(Rand @ Nov 4 2017, 12:41 PM) *

You could get gasket material at a FLAPS and make your own. Satisfaction bonus. Press it against the surface to make an impression so you know where to cut.

I tried making my own but it doesn't seem to be sealing well. I am trying to chase down a vac leak that I think is causing my idle to hunt. I sprayed some carb cleaner at this location and the idle settled nicely. I checked the bolts and one was kind of loose. Tightened both bolts and retested and nothing changed. I am puzzled so I thought I can easily change this gasket.
914Sixer
914Rubber
Mikey914
Actually we have in stock.
I'll change the website to reflect that. Can ship out Monday

Also the material we use can be reused more often. Not that I don't want to sell more, but if you like it better you'll buy something else instead biggrin.gif

Mark
fduval
[

Picture can be found here: http://shop.914rubber.com/porsche-914-20-T...et-914TBG20.htm

Thanks
[/quote]

Sorry I do not have this one....
toadman
[quote name='fduval' date='Nov 4 2017, 05:05 PM' post='2545583']
[

Thanks
[/quote]

Sorry I do not have this one....
[/quote]

Thanks for checking. I have ordered this gasket from 914Rubber.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.