Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS reconditioned seats $600 SoCal pickup
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
marksteinhilber
Pair of reconditioned seats. I had most of what I needed to do a second set, so I replaced the vinyl on the bolsters ($170), and put a nice set together with original back pads and seat bottoms. Included are the tracks on the seat with new metal handles from 914Rubber ($35). These should slide right in a be ready to go. There are some minor blemishes on one seat bottom and a couple minor corner tears at the usual locations at the back of the headrest where the seats go together. All are shown in the pictures. I'd definitely use these in my car, but I did full recovers on the other pair of seats I had. Local pickup in Los Angeles/Orange County area. Need to free up space, trying to recover expenses for parts and materials used for these two seats. $600, will consider fair offers Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=626
789]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=626793]Click to view attachment
Coondog
Pm sent
marksteinhilber
Still available! SOLD!
marksteinhilber
Sold!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.