Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: GSXR and then some
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Kerrys914
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=50030

I am looking for a 1987 GSXR 705 (Blue and White) and came across this ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

I have never seen this type of mod before? barf.gif

Cheers
914werke
That is BIZARR!
Why? wacko.gif
mudfoot76
QUOTE (Kerrys914 @ May 25 2005, 12:31 PM)
I am looking for a 1987 GSXR 705 (Blue and White) and came across this ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!! blink.gif

Is that third wheel for power?
Aaron Cox
only on ebay ohmy.gif
JmuRiz
happy11.gif Maybe just one rear tire can't take the weight of that fat ass on the bike happy11.gif
Also, didn't anyone notice this isn't a real auction, can't be...those prices for the bikes this seller is supposedly selling....only a dolt would actually bid on any of that stuff. I think there are about 10 different auctions for that bike alone screwy.gif
BTW, Kerry, I thought you were doing a /6 conversion...and you still have money for a classic GXSR750?
Kerrys914
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I am just looking. I had to sell my Sweeet 87' 750 in College and it's been driving be crazy ever since.

I have just about everything for the six.. Just need to put it together smile.gif welder.gif welder.gif smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif

If you come up for the Cookout in Sept you'll see my SIX smile.gif driving.gif

Cheers
JmuRiz
Awesome, maybe it'll be running by then too smile.gif I like the old GSXRs also, good luck in the search!
Jenny
Oh poo... now it's gone. sad.gif

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.