Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB NOS driver's fenders - FOUND/BOUGHT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cairo94507
Hi Everyone,

So....it looks like I need a NOS driver's side front fender for my Six. hands.gif I am hoping someone has one hiding, collecting dust somewhere they really do not need. While I am at it, since I am kind of dreaming, if you had both fenders, we should definitely talk. I know Kent has mentioned the passenger side needs work, but not like the driver's side which is a must.

Please let me know what ya got locked away in the vault.

OK- I have sourced 2 NOS front fenders and they are on the way to Kent's shop. Now I am almost ready for the next major problem.... that's kind of the way this is going, right?

Cheers,
Michael beerchug.gif
Cairo94507
HMMMMM, I could be in trouble here......
rick 918-S
Sorry I was so lucky to get a set for my 6 and one side for Juergen's 6. My hunt took 2 years. I have a nice set of used ones I would sell and ship to Kent. Pm me if you think you could use them. One set is off a Cali car and the other set is off an Oregon car. And I have a nice shell for parts at Cary's place in Oegon I have been unable to collect.
Cairo94507
Hi Rick -

Thanks, I really appreciate the offer. I will be eating Cup-O-Noodles for the rest of the year, sleeping on the front porch, but hey, you gotta have priorities. beerchug.gif

I am following up on a possible solution. Hope to wrap it very soon.

Cheers,
Michael
rick 918-S
I hear ya bradda! I had to swallow real hard but there is no turning back now.
Blue6
You guys are so funny. biggrin.gif it's only money. Doesn't it grow on trees.
sixaddict
Remember the word Porsche translated to English = Give me all of your money
Larmo63
When the car is done, and we approve, (which we obviously will,) we will all pitch in to feed you for six months.
Cairo94507
Larmo63 - I have quite the appetite chowtime.gif ....so that could be costly. But I would never say no to a meal.

OK, on to the real news, I was able to buy new NOS front fenders. dance.gif They should be in Kent's skilled hands next week. So we can call of this search.

I want to thank everyone for all of the tips I received as I was trying to locate these parts. Much appreciated.

Cheers,
Michael beerchug.gif

mepstein
Michael, glad you were able to track down the parts!
I just looked at mine and noticed all the dash switches are missing mad.gif
So I’ll have to start a search.
rhodyguy
2 nos fenders found? Time to play your fave lottery numbers. You're on a roll.
Luke M
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Nov 9 2017, 06:35 AM) *

Larmo63 - I have quite the appetite chowtime.gif ....so that could be costly. But I would never say no to a meal.

OK, on to the real news, I was able to buy new NOS front fenders. dance.gif They should be in Kent's skilled hands next week. So we can call of this search.

I want to thank everyone for all of the tips I received as I was trying to locate these parts. Much appreciated.

Cheers,
Michael beerchug.gif

Great news... Have Kent take lots of pics during the replacement of the right side.
That would help on my future repair.. smash.gif .. Or I should just send my 6 to Kent too . idea.gif

piratenanner.gif sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif beerchug.gif
Cairo94507
Believe me, if I gambled, now would be the time. However, I have no money to gamble with..... But, I am very happy about the fenders.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.