Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: rebuilt pedal cluster #1
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DLewis
For sale a rebuilt pedal cluster.

This one was pretty pitted (see pictures) but I can't throw anything away. Sanded and wire wheeled all the rust off and POR15'ed the base. Primed everything else and put a top coat of Rust-oleum Semi-gloss black.

All new springs, bronze bushings, and rubber stops. Had to source a new clutch shaft (thanks Tom). These are getting harder and harder to rebuild but now it is perfect. Works very smooth and really who is gong to see it once it is back in the car.

You will have to use your brake , accelerator linkage, washers and brake switch but I have done all the hard work. I will include the new cotter pins to attach.

$250 shipped in the US. Others, we can discuss. If you want to send me your old one I will give you $50 off (you pay shipping) if it isn't too bad, you decide.

I have other pictures but I can't post them, they are too big. Let me know your email and I can send them to you.

Thanks, Dean

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
DLewis
Another picture
DLewis
One more
DLewis
bump for $225
All else applies.
Dean
DLewis
Let's try $200
DLewis
How about $175?
Dean
DLewis
sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.