Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i think the server is dying ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
i think the server is dying ... unsure.gif

any compaq gurus here that have seen this error message before?
just when i thought i had seen them all, this one is new to me ...

type.gif Andy
Brad Roberts
Anything in Google ? I used to have a tech support number for them before HP bought them.

B
Verruckt
Sounds like a process failed to start or terminate...

0xC000021A: STATUS_SYSTEM_PROCESS_TERMINATED
This occurs when Windows switches into kernel mode and a user-mode subsystem, such as Winlogon or the Client Server Runtime Subsystem (CSRSS), is compromised and security can no longer be guaranteed. Because Windows can’t run without Winlogon or CSRSS, this is one of the few situations where the failure of a user-mode service can cause the system to stop responding. This Stop message also can occur when the computer is restarted after a system administrator has modified permissions so that the SYSTEM account no longer has adequate permissions to access system files and folders.

I agree though, I have never come across that one. You are running NT4 on that thing? Sorry, but the only advice I could offer would be to install Linux on it. biggrin.gif
Dr. Roger
Andy,
Does this system have Roxio on it??
and what OS is it?
SirAndy
QUOTE (Verruckt @ May 25 2005, 03:57 PM)
Sorry, but the only advice I could offer would be to install Linux on it. biggrin.gif

i too have some advice for you! flipa.gif

smile.gif Andy
SirAndy
i think the hardware is getting tired ...

i'm looking at a more modern version of the DL380 right now, i think it's time for a upgrade ...
wink.gif Andy
Verruckt
QUOTE (SirAndy @ May 25 2005, 05:02 PM)
QUOTE (Verruckt @ May 25 2005, 03:57 PM)
Sorry, but the only advice I could offer would be to install Linux on it.  :D

i too have some advice for you! flipa.gif

smile.gif Andy

Don't feel bad, lots of users prefer windows. lol2.gif screwy.gif biggrin.gif

on a serious note...

that first parameter I could NOT find anything for. From the others, I might guess a driver is kaput? Where are you at as far as sp's go, and do you have the most current drivers for all the hardware?
MecGen
Hi Andy
Without a hesitation, my offer still stands...
20$
I know you don't want it but, in the short time I am a member I have seen (cyborspace) you put money into this site that I continue to use. No Fees, No Popups, No spam, that worth 20 for me.
PM me with an address (I don't have paypal).
Thanx again Andy, the admins rock.
Later
Joe

beerchug.gif
Toast
I did get the SQL error message this morning around 9:00. I jumped on the bird board to see if there was any status. But my next click on this club brought me right back. type.gif

Sorry, I wasn't really much help to your question. rolleyes.gif
Dead Air
$20 & smash.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.