Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Side shift linkage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rcarson25
Looking to buy a car this weekend and it has a tail shift trans. Have a side shift trans lined up and engine bar, but I will need the linkage to complete the conversion. Let me know what you have with price shipped to 37067, TN. Thanks in advance....
914work
QUOTE(rcarson25 @ Nov 9 2017, 04:58 PM) *

Looking to buy a car this weekend and it has a tail shift trans. Have a side shift trans lined up and engine bar, but I will need the linkage to complete the conversion. Let me know what you have with price shipped to 37067, TN. Thanks in advance....

You will also need a shifter bye1.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(914werke @ Nov 10 2017, 12:51 AM) *

QUOTE(rcarson25 @ Nov 9 2017, 04:58 PM) *

You will also need a shifter bye1.gif

And the firewall conversion bushing, the engine to engine mount brackets, the engine bar to body brackets. I have new reproduction engine to engine mount brackets for $30 a pair. I only have one side of the engine to engine mount brackets. I should have a shifter if you need that. One more piece needed is the drivers side warm air guide. The side shift requires one with the hump going upwards as the shift rod goes under the guide on a side shift.
PM me if you are interested in these parts. You also need some new hardware.
rcarson25
Got everything I need, thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.