Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where can I buy this valence?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RickS
Just saw this today and want one. Where can I buy one? Click to view attachment
RickS
Or right side upClick to view attachment. Made of fiberglass. Notice cool air ducts on bottom of front pan.
Montreal914
914-6 GT style front valence. They are available for flared and non flared cars.

AIR
http://www.americaninternationalracing.com...246&page=59

Coondog
How about this one. Custom made for me by Patrick Motorsports using a aftermarket LE spoiler.
Click to view attachment
RickS
Have always dug the LE spoiler and like the cut out. Will check out the link too. Thanks
Kaeferfreund
QUOTE(Coondog @ Nov 10 2017, 07:12 AM) *

How about this one. Custom made for me by Patrick Motorsports using a aftermarket LE spoiler.
Click to view attachment

Hi, looks interesting. Do you have some more pics of it? Did you use the "rest" of the GT oil cooler system or something taylor made, too?
ConeDodger
Getty Racing

Edit: sorry you can’t see that better, but that same valence is paired with a custom modified steel bumper on my car...
sithot
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 10 2017, 01:45 AM) *

Getty Racing

Edit: sorry you can’t see that better, but that same valence is paired with a custom modified steel bumper on my car...

Nicely done. thumb3d.gif

Click to view attachment
914dave
Patrick Motorsports sells them also. I have one that fits narrow bodied car. Never mounted. If you’re interested PM me. Shipping is always expensive on these items.
Coondog
[quote name='Kaeferfreund' date='Nov 9 2017, 10:39 PM' post='2547194']

[/quote]

Hi, looks interesting. Do you have some more pics of it? Did you use the "rest" of the GT oil cooler system or something taylor made, too?
[/quote]

Out of town so no pics for a while. All oil cooling system was off the shelf PMS parts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.