Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: posted a WTB original clock in classified
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
joeav8tor
Hi everyone,
I posted a WTB original clock (working) in the classified section today. I took the cover off of the clock and followed the repair tech article instructions (Pelican) the clock started to work intermitantly, so I decided to take it apart further to investigate...it is safe to say that this clock will never work again...the good news is that it will be correct twice a day....Oh well....you win some and lose some... ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif
Joe flag.gif
tat2dphreak
buy a new one from CB... unless you want it to be 100% original, the clock they have is similar but not exact...
seanery
wait, wait, wait, isn't Chris Reale a watch maker type dude?
SirAndy
QUOTE (joeav8tor @ May 25 2005, 03:59 PM)
the good news is that it will be correct twice a day....

the least you can do is to set it to "9:14" ...

sad.gif Andy
Joe Bob
The new replacement clocks look the same but are smaller. When you buy it ask for the reducers ring so that it fits in the original hole....

Personally, I have repaced the clock with something else....and I have replaced all the center gauges. Them new ones actually have NUMBERS, are accurate and WORK.....voltmeter, oil temp, oil pressure and head temp are the ones "I" like to see.

Clocks ....you can put on yer wrist and are in newer stereos... blink.gif
Bleyseng
Yeah, talk to Chris Reale about repairing it or I do have a good working one on the shelf.....so what you got to trade? biggrin.gif
Allan
I just wear a watch. biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE (Bleyseng @ May 25 2005, 04:13 PM)
Yeah, talk to Chris Reale about repairing it or I do have a good working one on the shelf.....so what you got to trade? biggrin.gif

He could trade his for yours....... wink.gif
redshift
QUOTE (seanery @ May 25 2005, 07:21 PM)
wait, wait, wait, isn't Chris Reale a watch maker type dude?

I'll bet he knows about gearing ratios, and not alot about uhh... whatever that thing is... evil anyhow..

smile.gif

M
tat2dphreak
if you want mine(untested) lmk... I have no use for it, I'm putting a CHT in...
Bleyseng
Ah Rich, don't quit your day job! dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.