Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD / 914 lenses, deck lid seal For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Maicorider
I have a pair of front turn signal lenses and the right rear tail light sense from my 1975 914. They are in usable condition but not pristine. I was hoping to find someone that could use them before I throw them away. I'll take $10 and shipping cost for them. I also have a brand new rear deck seal, part number 914 512 317 10. I'll take $30 plus shipping for it. I'll throw in two new deck lid bumpers part number 999 703 036 50. E-mail me for photos.
burton73
I can use the right rear lense. Please send me picture but if it is a stock one I have a cracked one on the 1970 -4 that I have

Thanks,

Bob B
jtprettyman
I can use the front lenses. Let me know cost and shipping to 37128, along with your PayPal info.
porschetub
I will take the rear lid seal,shipping to Oregon 97203,Pm me ,cheers.
burton73
So Boom, Boom, and that works

Bob B
Blue6
WTF.gif
porschetub
QUOTE(Maicorider @ Nov 12 2017, 04:09 AM) *

I have a pair of front turn signal lenses and the right rear tail light sense from my 1975 914. They are in usable condition but not pristine. I was hoping to find someone that could use them before I throw them away. I'll take $10 and shipping cost for them. I also have a brand new rear deck seal, part number 914 512 317 10. I'll take $30 plus shipping for it. I'll throw in two new deck lid bumpers part number 999 703 036 50. E-mail me for photos.

No reply ?sent you pm,cheers.
porschetub
Hhhhmmm,never seen anyone run a FS like this before,this gentleman (?) posts and I'am first in line for an item ,I get no reply to PM but he sells another part to a member on here happily enough dry.gif .
He states "email me for pics "but has no email address in his profile headbang.gif .
Had some great dealing on here previously,I don't sell on here due to my location and shipping costs to the US but if I could I won't be selling parts this way.
So to all this is a warning about newbie sellers,not out of pocket but just frustrated with a timewaster.
Maicorider
QUOTE(porschetub @ Nov 19 2017, 05:24 PM) *

Hhhhmmm,never seen anyone run a FS like this before,this gentleman (?) posts and I'am first in line for an item ,I get no reply to PM but he sells another part to a member on here happily enough dry.gif .
He states "email me for pics "but has no email address in his profile headbang.gif .
Had some great dealing on here previously,I don't sell on here due to my location and shipping costs to the US but if I could I won't be selling parts this way.
So to all this is a warning about newbie sellers,not out of pocket but just frustrated with a timewaster.

Sorry for not replying. I posted last week and replied to all that PMd me. I went to Alabama last Wednesday to see my son graduate from USAF Officer Training and got back last night.

Some things are more important than selling a few parts. I will mark them sold now.
porschetub
QUOTE(Maicorider @ Nov 20 2017, 02:17 PM) *

QUOTE(porschetub @ Nov 19 2017, 05:24 PM) *

Some things are more important than selling a few parts. I will mark them sold now.

Sounds like B.S. to me ,don't list items you can't follow up on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.