Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914-6 cylinder needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Al Meredith
I am missing one 2.0 L six cylinder. after 20 years on the shelf I,m starting to rebuild the engine for my 914-6. I am missing one of the cylinders. I plan to bore them 10 thousand so can tolerate some wear .
toolguy
remember to get one with matched deck height to the other 5
Larmo63
Try over at 911 Registry....?

burton73
Hi Al,

How you been? Try Mark Henry on the board.

Bob B
Bernie B
I have several 2.0 Ltr. six cylinder cylinders, what height do you need?

Thx,
Bernie bbuschen@comcast.net
porschetub
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Nov 12 2017, 04:52 AM) *

I am missing one 2.0 L six cylinder. after 20 years on the shelf I,m starting to rebuild the engine for my 914-6. I am missing one of the cylinders. I plan to bore them 10 thousand so can tolerate some wear .

If you get stuck try member hencar on the Samba.com,he has a huge parts stash and is a straight up nice guy,helped me lots a while back.
PlaysWithCars
Hi Al, I have two cylinders and pistons I had in reserve if I ever rebuilt mine. PM me and let me know what you need. I don't know what deck heights I have but can measure as needed or report part numbers if it will help you find what you need.
PlaysWithCars
Ooops. Double post
Al Meredith
QUOTE(Bernie B @ Nov 11 2017, 12:06 PM) *

I have several 2.0 Ltr. six cylinder cylinders, what height do you need?

Thx,
Bernie bbuschen@comcast.net

Bernie, My Son took he cylinders to the shop today to measure ....will respond when I hear from him. AL
Al Meredith
Bernie, I PMed you the measurements of the 2.0L 911 / 914-6 cylinder. AL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.