Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I wish I was living in vermont
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Checking on Ebay for 914's and found This one
It's two cars for the price of one. Someone will be getting a really good deal on parts. And if I am not mistaken, the wheels on these cars are worth the buy it now alone. Those are minilites. He must not know what he has. Someone tell me I am wrong. They sure look like Minilites to me.
skline
The wheel in question.
Aaron Cox
close. panosports smile.gif wink.gif
TimT
I have a house in Vermont
TimT
heheh and quite close to Putney

I may be goingup there this holiday weekend

lapuwali
QUOTE (skline @ May 25 2005, 05:40 PM)
The wheel in question.

There are many copies of the Minilite (besides Panasport). Most of them are heavier than the real thing. Minilite went out of business for years, but the name was recently revived (like 6-12 months ago), and wheels are being made under that name again.
CptTripps
Damn....dual webbers on the one!

Wow...that IS a hell of a deal!
anthony
Those two cars don't look like much of a deal. Just about every part on these cars is rusty or in below average condition.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (anthony @ May 25 2005, 09:51 PM)
Those two cars don't look like much of a deal. Just about every part on these cars is rusty or in below average condition.

the other car has 4-lug fuchs... one has a good targa pad, there are some decent parts there... they are both looking like parts cars though...
GaroldShaffer
Well I don't know about that. Maybe not in the land of rust free 914's wink.gif but in the land of snow and salt ....... just going buy the pictures

70 Blue car - euro front lenses, straight bumpers, center console, door panels not cut for speakers, pansport rims, misc interior small parts...

73 Red car - fuchs, non cut drivers door panel, chrome drivers mirror, side shift trans , linkage, engine bar, misc interior small parts....

confused24.gif
SLITS
Let's see...book the midnight flyer tonight....be there tomorrow to bea TimT to the punch.....rent a 24' box van....wella 5 days from tomorrow, be in SoCal.....take pieces out of box van from all the bouncing.....Yep, it's doable wacko.gif

I want the automatic transmission one!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.