Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dinner with John Kelly and his protege's?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
Since not everyone wants to pound smash.gif metal how about pounding down a few beerchug.gif with dinner? The workshop should be done between 3 and 6 PM. Tony's shop is in Milpitas close to the Great Mall and McCarthy Ranch where there are lot's of places like Dave N Busters, Outback, Black Angus...

Open to suggestions!

workshop thread
Andyrew
I'll be there!

May bring my car as well! (depending on if its up for the haul....)

Andrew
neo914-6
You better be, your fee has been paid. wink.gif I will bring the metal and f/g fenders for you to look at...
Andyrew
Sounds like a plan!!

BTW, Im buying lunch and dinn dinn!

I hope that it doesnt get in the way (Hopefully not... I highly doubt it..)... with a job opening up that I might get. Its construction and it will be starting around then or later. Its only for a month.. but it will be 10 hour days, 6 or 7 days a week at oogles of dollars per hour... Let me put it this way, I could buy a running six with what I could make in a month!! biggrin.gif
jonwatts
I doubt I'd be able to lift beerchug.gif after the workshop.

Actually I have to get back to visiting relatives that I'm abandoning by taking the workshop.

neo914-6
QUOTE (jonwatts @ May 25 2005, 08:44 PM)
I doubt I'd be able to lift beerchug.gif after the workshop.

Actually I have to get back to visiting relatives that I'm abandoning by taking the workshop.

I guess a straw is out of the question. beer.gif Being out of shape novice's we'll probably all be "spent" by noon, at least I will be. laugh.gif
neo914-6
There's still time to do the smash.gif workshop and/or meet for chowtime.gif

Don't regret missing this!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.