Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who drives 1 PHAT 6?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Boomingbeetle
Does this car belong to anyone on the board? I pulled out of my neighborhood right behind it. Then it turned into the complex next to mine. Would love to see it up close, very nice and clean car.

Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
That is one nice looking butt. Would love to see more of that car.
sb914
Click to view attachment
Here you go. Super clean car
StratPlayer
Beautiful!!!!! beerchug.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Cairo94507
My first Six had Fuchs polished with off setting Signal Orange body color. Nice looking car- thanks for posting.
pgollender
How did you flare those rear fenders ? Doesn't looked pulled as your rear door gap looks normal.
banananose914
That car is interesting in that it has a dash from a 911. At least it did.
EdwardBlume
What choice of seats are those? Looks BIG!
mbseto
Snazzy wheels!
Steve
QUOTE(banananose914 @ Nov 12 2017, 10:35 PM) *

Nice guy!! Nice car!! I see him quite a few times at Cars & Coffee in Orange County.
I think the dash is a Getty Design 911 look for the 914. Everything is nicely done on the car. Very tasteful mods on a factory six.
http://www.gettydesign.com/914tailbases/91...style-dashboard
drem914
QUOTE(Edward Blume @ Nov 13 2017, 05:28 AM) *

What choice of seats are those? Looks BIG!

They are recaros refinshed in black leather.
drem914
QUOTE(Steve @ Nov 14 2017, 08:28 AM) *

Nice guy!! Nice car!! I see him quite a few times at Cars & Coffee in Orange County.
I think the dash is a Getty Design 911 look for the 914. Everything is nicely done on the car. Very tasteful mods on a factory six.

Saw it again this weekend at Cars and Coffee / Coto. Looked for the owner this last Sunday, but was not able to find him. Am wondering if anyone knows who it is and if they are local to OC somewhere?
Click to view attachment
sb914
QUOTE(drem914 @ May 7 2018, 12:13 PM) *

QUOTE(Steve @ Nov 14 2017, 08:28 AM) *

Saw it again this weekend at Cars and Coffee / Coto. Looked for the owner this last Sunday, but was not able to find him. Am wondering if anyone knows who it is and if they are local to OC somewhere?

Yes he's local. I think mission viejo
rhodyguy
John Kelly flairs on the back?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.