Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FOUND: set of late steel wheels in SF Bay Area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
carl k
Click to view attachment

Looking for this style of steel wheels as a second set. 15 x 5.5, ET40. Preferably in the SF Bay Area but would consider Sacramento. Driver quality is fine, four or five.

thanks!
Carl
tygaboy
I'm in Petaluma and have a set (4) but I need something to roll my chassis around.
I'll PM my contact info and we can talk...
Chris
Dominic
QUOTE(carl k @ Nov 14 2017, 08:31 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Looking for this style of steel wheels as a second set. 15 x 5.5, ET40. Preferably in the SF Bay Area but would consider Sacramento. Driver quality is fine, four or five.

thanks!
Carl

Carl,
I have one (with a tire that holds air) that you can have for free if you pick it up in Vacaville...I could also drop it off in Petaluma if you are going to pick up the other 4 from Chris.

Let me know,
Dominic
tygaboy
Dominic did drop off his wheel, just fyi.
bdstone914
I have three clean ones that were repainted silver. In Riverside $20 each plus shipping.
914sgofast2
QUOTE(carl k @ Nov 14 2017, 07:31 AM) *

Click to view attachment

thanks!
Carl

CARL:
I have a set of the four ET40 Porsche sport style 5 1/2J x 15 wheels you are looking for and one VW style 4 1/2J x 15 sport style wheel that I used as a spare. I am asking $120 for the whole set. Earlier this year these wheels were wirebrushed, sanded and rattle can re-painted the dull aluminum color. Backsides of the wheels were resprayed black as per original. I am in El Dorado Hills, which is 25 minutes east of Sacramento om Hiway 50. I can meet you in Sacramento or somewhere inthe East Bay (Hayward, Oakland or Berkeley) this weekend if you are still looking for a set of wheels.
Mike D.
carl k
I now have a set of wheels thanks to Mike. It was great meeting Dominic today as well.

I appreciate all the leads!

Carl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.