Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 911S copper faced pressure plate, Flywheel, friction disk?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
burton73
FS: 911S copper faced pressure plate, Flywheel, friction disk,

$200. OBO plus shipping from 90045
I think this is early 1965-1972 Porsche 911, 914

Mark wants it when he get back in LA. So it is sold as of now.

Thanks,

Bob

Not sure if I have all the info right but this was the Clutch that was in my six sitting from 1985 till now. The pressure plate says FICHTEL + SACHS AG and the friction disk is SACHS #1861222001

The PO of my 6 #41 said that it had a new clutch and a transmission rebuild 2,000 miles and 25 years before I bought it. It looks like the friction disk could have 2,000 miles on it but the pressure plate and flywheel for sure has more.

My car had a Hot Rod 69- 911s engine and some of you guys have bought parts from this engine over the years.
2.5Liter Aluminum case with 2.2 rods. It was a 2.5 Short stroke S Eng. I was told.

The cooper faced pressure plate has grooves in it. The flywheel has a 3.0 stamped in it and the PO has but in paint a different timing mark. I cleaned it up a little but you may want to have it resurfaced. I am not sure. I will see if I can answer any questions.

Transmission Rebuilt 2000 Miles ago by Performance Haus, 911S copper faced clutch, WEIGHT is 22LB

Bob B
Don't get pissed I do not want to trash it.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=627
724]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=627728] Click to view attachment
burton73
The PO stopped driving this Eng. in 1986 because he could not pass smog.

Bob BClick to view attachment
euro911
PM sent
mb911
Great deal.. The 30 is degrees for timing..
koozy
I'm interested, if Mark passes
burton73
QUOTE(koozy @ Nov 14 2017, 05:59 PM) *

I'm interested, if Mark passes

Pretty sure Mark will take it but just in case? End of Dec I will let you know if it is still for sale. Marks home is close by and the parts are heavy.

Bob
euro911
I'm confirming that I'll be purchasing these items when I return to CA in mid-December.

Thanks for setting them aside for me, Bob beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.