Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Beverly Hills 914 on eBay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
burton73
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Nov 14 2017, 04:25 PM) *

This is the parts area. I need the puke icon when I see this car. I guess it is a great way for this company to do ads. The worst 914 that anyone ever saw. At least people may come to their site to look and puke. If drunk it may be funny.

Bob
euro911
Egads ... screwy.gif
PCA7GGR
I wonder How much they want for just the steering wheel.
mobymutt
"If you are the lucky winner of this auction, you will be extremely pleased. Our cars are always in great shape and attract a lot of attention on the road"

That car would definitely attract a lot of attention if it was on the road!
Dominic
That car is the " Tow Mater" of the 914 world, every dent is valuable! biggrin.gif
mmascari
I would not walk under that car when it was on the lift. It might crumple and fall into 4 pieces.
PCA7GGR
I've seen 911 Targas that bad but not a 914.
Boomingbeetle
*dat patina*

Click to view attachment
Puebloswatcop
I'll give em $35.00 if they pay shipping.... barf.gif
ChrisG914
I wonder if they posted it for the comedic value because that is hilarious.. I may have to call to thank them.
bretth
They have a -6 on there too that looks like it has been brazed back into one piece on the passenger side.

1970 -6
7TPorsh
Click to view attachment
deemsriddle
QUOTE(bretth @ Nov 15 2017, 11:07 AM) *

They have a -6 on there too that looks like it has been brazed back into one piece on the passenger side.

1970 -6

More to the point, $3500.00 is what they would have to pay me to take it. I don't see any usable parts.
11tenths
Someone fill out a submission form to "Garage Squad TV".

I'd watch just to see their reaction when they show up.

barf.gif

-HB
PCA7GGR
The steering wheel, deems, the steering wheel!
7TPorsh
race car....no rear view mirrors....
Ferg
I can't believe the photographer got under it on the lift to take pics! unsure.gif
amfab
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Nov 15 2017, 10:50 AM) *

Hahaha Awesome!
forrestkhaag
still available.........
burton73
And we keep driving people to there site. They are smart. We are barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif
ing.

Bob B
Front yard mechanic
That car has the original Cheetos fart still in the cabin
914forme
QUOTE(Ferg @ Nov 15 2017, 01:15 PM) *

I can't believe the photographer got under it on the lift to take pics! unsure.gif

Maybe they used a drone confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.