Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: original radio mounting bracket C-clip
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
IAA1963
Hi,

for sale is an original radio mounting bracket in very good condition. I am asking $40 plus shipping.

Mark

Click to view attachment

TheCabinetmaker
Mark, I might be wrong, but to my understanding 914's did not come with radios. They were installed by the dealers. I'm curious to what makes it original? They are not shown in the pet. Is there a part number on it? Not being a dick, just never seen one before.
IAA1963
Curt, sorry I am not an expert on this, but my Porsche Certificate says "Radio Blaupunkt Frankfurt". It is a german deliverd 914/6.

I have a Blaupunkt Radio installation kit and it comes w/ all the mounting hardware, incl a C-clip.

Click to view attachment
914Sixer
Mark is correct. It can also be used with a Becker radio too. Glad you posted a picture of the kit. I have seen parts from an earlier style kit. The ground strap is very interesting.
TheCabinetmaker
Thanks for the explanation and pic. I'm no expert either. German delivered six. Makes sense.
IAA1963
For reference only ... The document included in the kit are dated 1.70. It include a couple of more items like wires, plugs ...

Click to view attachment
IAA1963
I have checked the installation manual and according to it there is only the black c-shape bracket at the back side of the radio.
This is exactelly how I have installed it in my /6.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Mark,
PM you on the clip..
Thanks,914
Dougieboy1
hi, did this bracket sell? if not am interested

regards
IAA1963
Sorry. It is sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.