Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Caps for 5 lug Fuchs wheel with color crests
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
burton73
Caps for 5 lug Fuchs wheel with color crests

Look at the parts. $200. OBO What I have are Wheel caps for Fuchs 15 and 16 inch. These have been chrome plated. The 2 are chrome plated and hand painted by Al Reads shop. The next is a set of 3 caps that have the factory Porsche crests inlayed with factory Cloisonné crests but the caps are aftermarket..

I remember that I had 2 on my 86 Carrera and the 3 other ones I got on EBay several years ago.

$200 for the lot of 5 caps plus US Mail shipping O.B.O. Look at the pictures as they are very good drivers quality and one of the group of 3 has a dent and is a spare. You can remove the crest if you wanted to get them refinished. But they are super bling. You can see the BB on the 2 caps with the paint on the back from Al REads

Bob B
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=627
846]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=627849Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Bottom right is not as good as the others in group of 3.
total of 5 parts.
burton73
icon_bump.gif

Bob B :
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.