Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: a couple more 914 m471 GT cars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
dr914@autoatlanta.com
A German customer of ours just sent me pics of his 1971 M471 and one of our 916 customers forwarded me pics of a 72 model for sale Both have had extensive work in the past, and the 72 needs a lot more!!!!!! The prices are crazy

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Nov 17 2017, 09:00 AM) *
A German customer of ours just sent me pics of his 1971 M471 and one of our 916 customers forwarded me pics of a 72 model for sale Both have had extensive work in the past, and the 72 needs a lot more!!!!!! The prices are crazy

Click to view attachment
Gustl
do you have a link to a sales ad ...??

last year they offered it on the Stuttgart Oldtimer Fair for € 400k lol-2.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Gustl @ Nov 17 2017, 03:06 PM) *

However, I do have one in hand. It is in Germany and I have it exclusively. It is not on the open market but is available in the same price range (but the firm price has not been determined). I have known the car since a time when Peter Gregg tried buying it as a spare for Brumos Racing.

A prior owner campaigned the cars several years in the US and Canada before selling it to a Euro vintange racing team where it took part in the Le Mans Classic and Tour several times. The current owner uses it only for road rallyes. OF course, history, ownership, and ppi are all available at the right time.

Here’s a link to photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bp9ikhzoy5up5do/...nFFHHXIida?dl=0

Let me know your thoughts and interest.

David
David F. Cotten
The Bay City Motor Company
Direct: 989-891-0900
Fax: 989-895-8984
Website www.tbcmc.com
Email: dcotten@tbcmc.com
mountainroads
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Nov 18 2017, 12:22 PM) *

However, I do have one in hand. It is in Germany and I have it exclusively. It is not on the open market but is available in the same price range (but the firm price has not been determined). I have known the car since a time when Peter Gregg tried buying it as a spare for Brumos Racing.

A prior owner campaigned the cars several years in the US and Canada before selling it to a Euro vintange racing team where it took part in the Le Mans Classic and Tour several times. The current owner uses it only for road rallyes. OF course, history, ownership, and ppi are all available at the right time.

Here’s a link to photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bp9ikhzoy5up5do/...nFFHHXIida?dl=0

David
David F. Cotten
Website www.tbcmc.com

Hi George:

I get a "404" when I try to open the dropbox link.

- MR
dr914@autoatlanta.com
just saw that! Must have been a temporary link. Sorry

QUOTE(mountainroads @ Nov 18 2017, 09:56 PM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Nov 18 2017, 12:22 PM) *

David
David F. Cotten
Website www.tbcmc.com

Hi George:

I get a "404" when I try to open the dropbox link.

- MR

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.