914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
pete000
Paid in full... Thanks !
sfrenck
QUOTE(Steve @ Jan 9 2018, 07:53 PM) *

QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ Jan 9 2018, 03:23 PM) *

There is hope!
I received a PM from Steve yesterday asking for my address and apologizing, remarking they "send out hundreds of the calendars." And that "a small handful always bounce back for various reasons. But, not many."

He then said he would "mail another"?

I was happy to hear something and furnished my address again. I received mine late last year due to some mix up as well. Looking forward to my calendar?

Has anyone received them? Hope so.
white914.jpg

I just received an email asking for my address. I paid with paypal, it has a verified shipping address. Just making sure.... it's correct...??? confused24.gif

Same PM sent to me.
MartyYeoman
QUOTE(sfrenck @ Jan 10 2018, 06:34 AM) *

There is hope!
I received a PM from Steve yesterday asking for my address and apologizing, remarking they "send out hundreds of the calendars." And that "a small handful always bounce back for various reasons. But, not many."

I was happy to hear something and furnished my address again. I received mine late last year due to some mix up as well. Looking forward to my calendar?

white914.jpg

I just received an email asking for my address. I paid with paypal, it has a verified shipping address. Just making sure.... it's correct...??? confused24.gif

Same PM sent to me.

Me too.
BENBRO02
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me!

I did not order a calendar this year because of the magazine problems. At this time I'm skeptical that any of us will ever receive a magazine subscription refund. Steve Martin has a 914-6, two 914 four cylinder cars, and a boxster but can't make it right with us by giving the refunds we are entitled to? If you get your calendars you're lucky.

Steve
I got an email saying my calendars are going out today. Worse case I should see them in a week. Funny but I already bought a Walmart stars wars calendar and just put my Porsche Clock on the top to look at, instead of the monthly Star Wars character.
flmont
Ditto...BenBro02
Millerwelds
QUOTE(Marty Yeoman @ Jan 10 2018, 09:11 AM) *

There is hope!

white914.jpg

Same PM sent to me.

Me too.

Me too. Told him I did not order a calendar but had ordered the magazine of which I only received one. Said I would like my refund as he stated would happen in the magazine thread. Low and behold, no further communication.... dry.gif
wes
Still nothing!
Mike Fitton
If people have received a calendar then they have been printed, so my guess is that either Steve is so poorly organized that he is not sure who paid and where to ship them or it could be a cash flow problem too, no money for shipping now since he spent the money he received up front to print them.
stevegm
QUOTE(Steve @ Jan 10 2018, 03:13 PM) *

I got an email saying my calendars are going out today. Worse case I should see them in a week. Funny but I already bought a Walmart stars wars calendar and just put my Porsche Clock on the top to look at, instead of the monthly Star Wars character.

We can’t send your calendar if you don’t provide your address. It is not included in PayPal on our end, as far as I can find.
stevegm
QUOTE(Marty Yeoman @ Jan 10 2018, 12:11 PM) *

There is hope!

white914.jpg

Same PM sent to me.

Me too.

Correct. If you don’t include your address we can’t send your calendar. Thus the email requesting your address.
stevegm
As I message the people complaining here, some of them didn’t even order a calendar. smash.gif All of the calendars have mailed, except for a few that didn’t provide a mailing address. I have emailed them and will send them out as as we get an address. This year was slightly delayed due to getting a late start (the debate over whether to do a calendar in the first place), three winning photos were not high enough resolution to print full size and had to be replaced - rather than throw them out we chose to wait to get the higher resolution photos), and the printer changed their schedule so they were closed the Friday before Christmas (since Christmas was on a Monday). That was why I posted earlier in the thread that I didn’t think we would be able to get them out before Christmas.

I’m not on the forum everyday. If you have a question please PM me, then I get it immediately.
stevegm
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Jan 11 2018, 09:42 AM) *

If people have received a calendar then they have been printed, so my guess is that either Steve is so poorly organized that he is not sure who paid and where to ship them or it could be a cash flow problem too, no money for shipping now since he spent the money he received up front to print them.

Neither Mike. Please see my previous post. I’m not showing you ordered a calendar, correct?
Gulf91474
Can you tell me when mine will or have shipped. Gulf91474

Thanks, Larry
sfrenck
QUOTE(stevegm @ Jan 11 2018, 09:52 AM) *

There is hope!

white914.jpg

Same PM sent to me.

Me too.

Correct. If you don’t include your address we can’t send your calendar. Thus the email requesting your address.

Just checked my 11/18 Paypal receipt - my full name and mailing address were clearly indicated in the Notes section. Post #18 of this thread indicates this as well.

Just saying since you brought it up poke.gif
StratPlayer
Still haven't received my calendar.
stevegm
QUOTE(sfrenck @ Jan 11 2018, 11:28 AM) *

QUOTE(stevegm @ Jan 11 2018, 09:52 AM) *

There is hope!

white914.jpg

Same PM sent to me.

Me too.

Just checked my 11/18 Paypal receipt - my full name and mailing address were clearly indicated in the Notes section. Post #18 of this thread indicates this as well.

Just saying since you brought it up poke.gif

Scott, I just checked and you are correct. It is in the notes on yours. My apologies. Somehow you got stuck in the - missing address pile. It shipped a few days ago, after you sent me your address. We send out hundreds of them each year. Clearly we do make some mistakes. It feels like there were more this year than in past years. But actually, only about 10 were missing addresses. Not that many. The last batch went out a few days ago.
JOEPROPER
So, I can expect mine soon??? I checked and my paypal was sent with my address on Nov 18, 2017. Hope to see it soon.
Steve
QUOTE(stevegm @ Jan 11 2018, 06:51 AM) *

QUOTE(Steve @ Jan 10 2018, 03:13 PM) *

We can’t send your calendar if you don’t provide your address. It is not included in PayPal on our end, as far as I can find.

Thanks Steve,
I responded to your email with my address. Let me know if you didn’t get it.
rmdinmd
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Jan 11 2018, 01:52 PM) *

So, I can expect mine soon??? I checked and my paypal was sent with my address on Nov 18, 2017. Hope to see it soon.

Same here, payment sent 11/23/2017 with BOTH a paypal shipping address AND a name and address in the notes.

Just seems strange that paypal has the buyer enter a shipping address but fails to supply it to the seller! dry.gif
wes
QUOTE(rmdinmd @ Jan 11 2018, 01:30 PM) *

QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Jan 11 2018, 01:52 PM) *

Same here, payment sent 11/23/2017 with BOTH a paypal shipping address AND a name and address in the notes.

Just seems strange that paypal has the buyer enter a shipping address but fails to supply it to the seller! dry.gif

Just checked with my Paypal account and it shows on November 19th I payed you for three 914world calendars included my 914world name “wes” and my shipping address.
Now on the 25th of November you asked what year is my 914 as to picture sent, I respond 1974 and since then absolutely nothing?
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed all the past years calendars plus the magazine from the start to what appears to be the unfinished end with again no response.
You’ve been a well respected member of the group I would think that ment something more than is being seen at this point!
914four
Received my calendar order today and they look great!

Thanks Steve! Great job!

Kelvin
bigkensteele
I haven't received anything. No calendar, no PM.

Steve, I just sent you a PM with my address. I would like my calendar ASAP.
Lucky9146
Had to go with interim calendar until my 914 calendar shows up biggrin.gif

The wait won't be so bad now sunglasses.gif
white914.jpg
Click to view attachment
Steve
I’m jealous.. I saw that calendar next to the Star Wars calendar. The Star Wars calendar is more wife friendly...
JOEPROPER
Just received my calendar! Thank you, it looks great!
Bartlett 914
Mine came in.
ConeDodger
Got mine today. FYI, my shipping address is on every PayPal Transaction I make.
sfrenck
Mine arrived
tom.esh
I am beginning to wonder if these calendars even exist. I have heard rumors about them. Maybe the 914's are afraid of the snow we are getting. Maybe the calendar is on jack stands like my car.
GaroldShaffer
Got mine today also.
StratPlayer
Got mine today,,, beautiful, thank you. piratenanner.gif
Robnxious
I guess mine is coming via Pony Express, I'll let you know when I get it
motorvated
Got mine yesterday and they are very nice.
Steve
Mine is probably stuck in customs before it can enter Kollyfornia.
pvollma
Got my two calendars today. Excellent job, Steve!
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Jan 12 2018, 05:05 PM) *

Got mine today also.

Nice looking Car for May Garold !!
Lucky9146
Mine came today!!!!!!! Yeah! piratenanner.gif

(the Sports Illustrated girls will be disappointed though) sunglasses.gif

Thanks Steve looks great hope it goes better next year! beerchug.gif
bigkensteele
Just got mine. Thanks, Steve.
rmdinmd
Mine came as well. looks as good as I expected it would based on the previous years.
tom.esh
Just got mine. It is great. Thank you.
Robnxious
Got mine, haven't looked at it, but I said I would let ya know when it came. Thanks
MDTerp
Arrived today. Looks great!
Chris914n6
QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ Jan 13 2018, 12:42 PM) *

Cut them out and tape them to the new calendar idea.gif

I got mine today too beerchug.gif
PanelBilly
Got mine too
wes
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Jan 13 2018, 06:37 PM) *

QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ Jan 13 2018, 12:42 PM) *

Cut them out and tape them to the new calendar idea.gif

I got mine today too beerchug.gif

WOW,,,,,, “Sports Illustrated taped 914 girls” great idea maybe the one for the garage.

Received my three today and thanks Steve better each year they look great.
I guess good things come to those who wait.
pete000
Got mine, nice printing!
mgp4591
Got mine yesterday also and they look great! Except for them missing the first couple of weeks, I'm pleased with the results - thanks Steve!
Steve
Still waiting for mine....
Lucky9146
QUOTE(pete000 @ Jan 14 2018, 03:22 PM) *

Got mine, nice printing!

Cool pic! Not many of us can do that! beerchug.gif
white914.jpg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.