flmont
Got mine over the weekend,...Thank You,Frank
Jett
We received our two and they are GREAT!

Thanks for all the work.
SO.O.C914er
Still waiting for my two.... headbang.gif
North Coast Jim
My second shipment of 2 arrived today. So I've received all 5 of the calendars ordered.

Great Job Steve. Patience on delivery time frame paid off the 914 World members. Happy and grateful that you take the time to do this work. Oh and Miss April is beautiful !!!
Dredwin
Received mine on the weekend. Thanks
Steve
Just got mine today!! It’s a belated Christmas miracle!!
Very nice, just like the previous years calendars!!
stevegm
I have some extras if anybody still needs one.
jesse7flying
I'll take one Steve. Pls let me know how to pay. Thx
Jesse
DRPHIL914
i did sign up but didnt pay sorry, if you do have extras i will take 2
DRPHIL914
payment sent- for 2,
i will pm address
mobymutt
Got mine, up in Canada. Thank you!

Not to take away from the rest of the photos, but that cover shot is amazing!
sdearman
Mine made it to the Great White North as well today, great looking calendar!
Tks
Millerwelds
UPDATE: Steve reached out to me and I have now received the missed magazine issues and a calendar. Thanks Steve for making it right. beerchug.gif
falcor75
Still waiting for mine....so hopefully its been sent...
Lucky9146
Steve,
I just learned a lot this morning about Friends & Family.

I owe you an huge apology from what I learned from Brad Stone this morning you in fact did not get the info I sent in comments with my handle and address. Sorry, see my response #12 on this thread and Brad info.
white914.jpg

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=322950
stevegm
QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ Jan 20 2018, 01:37 PM) *

Steve,

I owe you an huge apology from what I learned from Brad Stone this morning you in fact did not get the info I sent in comments with my handle and address. Sorry, see my response #12 on this thread and Brad info.
white914.jpg

No big deal. I’m happy everybody got theirs. Some of them arrived later than I like. Once the project got behind it just snowballed. Live and learn. Next year I’ll make sure to start earlier and finish it up in early December.
Bartlett 914
QUOTE(stevegm @ Jan 20 2018, 01:38 PM) *

QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ Jan 20 2018, 01:37 PM) *

Steve,

white914.jpg

No big deal. I’m happy everybody got theirs. Some of them arrived later than I like. Once the project got behind it just snowballed. Live and learn. Next year I’ll make sure to start earlier and finish it up in early December.

smilie_pokal.gif
Steve
Steve,
They look great, appreciate you doing them. Also nice to see the various 914 events every month. Also sorry about the address mess. I also forgot that friends & family does not include it.
stevegm
QUOTE(Steve @ Jan 20 2018, 05:12 PM) *

Steve,
They look great, appreciate you doing them. Also nice to see the various 914 events every month. Also sorry about the address mess. I also forgot that friends & family does not include it.

No big deal. I’m glad you like it.
SO.O.C914er
Closing in on the end of January and I haven’t received my two. Paid on 12/6/17 ouch chair.gif
stevegm
QUOTE(SO.O.C914er @ Jan 21 2018, 09:32 PM) *

Closing in on the end of January and I haven’t received my two. Paid on 12/6/17 ouch chair.gif

We spoke last week and I put two more in the mail to you. You should get them this week.
rmdinmd
Can't say this is what happened as I didn't look at the mailing date when I got mine; but the other day I got a "bill" that was post marked Dec 11 and a payment I sent (something different) hadn't arrived two weeks later that normally is only one or two days.
falcor75
Mine made it across the Atlantic today. smile.gif
914-VI
Guess I should log on more often. Just learning of this calendar now. If you have any extras please let me know the price and how to pay. Thanks!
hermich
I paid for one and have not received it.
Lucky9146
Because mine was late I went out and bought a temporary calendar.
Happy February!
It was late because I did PP F&F and did not know that when you do that your message does not show which had all my ship info. Duh! Who knew.

Great calendar Steve thanks again! beerchug.gif
And uh I decided to keep the temp calendar, I mean, why not? Right? biggrin.gif
white914.jpg
Click to view attachment
Gustl
I paid for (3) and didn't receive anything yet sad.gif
hermich
Am I the only one that ordered, paid and did not received a calendar...just checking? Thanks.
Gustl
no ... me neither ... sad.gif
rmdinmd
Try PM'ing Steve and/or emailing him. He might not check this thread much.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.