Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear bumper pad question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
1bad914
My rear bumper top pad is toast, it seems I remember someone have FG bumper pads. Where can I find these? I have chrome bumpers, Also need new rear bumper teets! biggrin.gif Any advice?
tat2dphreak
get in line for the FG pads, Randy... we're all waiting on those... until that day, you are stuck with (bend)over-priced Rubber pads, just like the rest of us smile.gif

the teats are on ebay all the time(and here, and pelican, I'd bet money Fred Vollemerson has some) , but I seem to recall someone said there was a way to "fill in" the holes if you don't like them...
Joe Bob
GPR still has decent prices on the rubber ones.... 800-321-5432 ask for Dave ext 502...tell him Mikey sent ya...
rhodyguy
agree.gif . gpr also stocks a repro piece that is sort of a hard rubber/plastic unit priced much lower than an oem version. you can't hardly tell the difference unless it's pointed out. you better ask dave if he "likes" mike zois before you mention the name biggrin.gif .

k
Joe Bob
Bite me pansyboy...he has the same sense of humor I do.... blink.gif
rhodyguy
what a gun toting maniac that attracts hotel security to his room under the idea that we could avoid the police showing up? chairfall.gif

k
Joe Bob
Yeah...I've mellowed over the years...
1bad914
Fred lives 10 minutes from my house, I went over last night and checked it out, he is out of them at this time. I'll call GPR.

Thanks,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.