Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 69-73 long hood front suspension complete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ric birks
I have avalible a complete front end assembly for your 914 5 lug conversion. This is the way to go. $999.14 + shipping. Local pick up is preferred. Im just south of SLC, Ut. Text or call Ric at 385-216-5715 Thanks for looking. aktion035.gif Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
bdstone914
What year car is the suspension from ? 69-71 is the pinch bolt type strut and 72-73 is the taper pin type strut. If you are not sure look tat the bottom of the strut to see if there is 12mm bolt and nut running through the strut or a plush pin with a 8mm diameter nut.
The rack is the same as a 914. Cross member functionally the same ut the shape of the end is different.
Shipping is not that bad if to separate the major parts and pack them in 27 gallon totes you can buy at Lowes or Home Depot.
GLWS
Blue6
Does that trailer have Fuchs? How cool. icon_bump.gif
Larmo63
Dang, this is a good buy. Free bump.
ric birks
Trailer does indeed have Fuch's.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
type2man
QUOTE(ric birks @ Nov 21 2017, 02:02 AM) *

Trailer does indeed have Fuch's.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Baller!!!!!
sholman5
If you only knew.
daytona
I would like to know what engine is motivating that VW bus. As I recall, a stock VW bus can barely move down the road, much less haul a trailer with a 914 or 911 on it.
ric birks
Someday I hope to carry the rigs with this on Fuchs! Click to view attachment
Blue6
That would take some work, but well worth the effort. Think FWD so that car hauler bed can be lowered. Look up the VW Hormiga. Might work for a bus chassis..
ric birks
This is what I really want to haul on it.Click to view attachment
ric birks
I have this to build it out of but am still looking for a nice bed assembly so it can be stretched. I also have a flat 6 Subaru drive train for the project that will make all 4 wheels drivers. Huge project, but hey whats extra money for? Click to view attachment
ric birks
Brake calipers are 3 inch spacing. Strut bases are 17mm pinch bolts not wedges. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.