Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New suspect in the 914 So Cal Owner's club site
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Based on this post....and his affinity for surfing and the domain names link to Hawaii....

Stromberg

skline
What does surfing and Hawaii have to do with a 914 club? I dont get it. confused24.gif
Joe Bob
Steve is a hard core surfer...
skline
So is Aaron!! I used to when I was in High School. I dont know if either one of them could do a web site though. Steve is more of an engine gear head type and Aaron is well.... Aaron. biggrin.gif
TROJANMAN
it's steve. and you can't monitor the board as a guest any longer.
Aaron Cox
so who is down for 6am this saturday wink.gif
rhodyguy
at least here lurkers can look around and decide if they want to hitch their horses to the wagon. you can do nothing there without signing up. that socal society must be a very exclusive outfit.

k
SirAndy
QUOTE (skline @ May 26 2005, 09:59 AM)
I dont know if either one of them could do a web site though.

the beauty of using a service like "freebb" is that you don't have to. it's all template driven, just like setting up a yahoo email group.
anyone who can turn on their computer can do this. all you need to do is sign up for their service ...

oh, and Scott, btw. freebb also uses mySQL ...
wink.gif Andy
Howard
C'mon guys. We have to look for a plot. cool.gif

Steve = Type 4 parts, right? He's not real popular with a few of our members, right? He lives in SoCal but didn't come to WCC, right?
If it is him, what's his plan? If it isn't, did Z post this just to take the suspicion away from himself? If Z did, what's his plan?
Slow day today, so just thought i would try to start a fight biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
Not me.... cool_shades.gif

I'm up on the grassy knoll with a 25x power scoped rifle... mueba.gif
scotts-toolwench
Um...has anyone seen this? I was bored while Scott is working so I did a search on 914's and lo and behold this showed up....

http://16.freebb.com/?freebb=eastcoast914s

Who did this one? confused24.gif

Unless Steve is trying to have the whole country under his admin powers? idea.gif
Toast
When I saw his post on the bird board thread about this club site being down and he posted a link to the So Cal thread, the first thing I though was that He was the creator. I mean, why else would you post a link to a site that is as slow as that one? huh.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (scotts-toolwench @ May 26 2005, 11:16 AM)
Um...has anyone seen this? I was bored while Scott is working so I did a search on 914's and lo and behold this showed up....

Unless Steve is trying to have the whole country under his admin powers? idea.gif

Man, that's a real active site laugh.gif

C'mon guys. We have to look for a plot.

Steve = Type 4 parts, right? He's not real popular with a few of our members, right? He lives in SoCal but didn't come to WCC, right?
If it is him, what's his plan? If it isn't, did Z post this just to take the suspicion away from himself? If Z did, what's his plan?
Slow day today, so just thought i would try to start a fight.

Personally, I think it's Howie...you know he hangs out with all them pinky lifters in the white part of town. Rarely does he show up below Westlake Village. He is trying to get all of our info to turn into the CHP and local poletzi so that he has the fastest 914 on the road...other than that, he would just be another SUV driver pretending. It's Howie I tell ya....Howie...ya saw the flowers that graced the site...well, just think of the WLLLC.

Is Steve's board called the "Queen Mary"? biggrin.gif

ok, so it was a cheap shot laugh.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (scotts-toolwench @ May 26 2005, 10:16 AM)

if you owned a type 4 shop, why would you limit yourself to the west coast?

redshift
Beacuse all the TYPE4S THAT RUN ARE ON THE WEST COAST.

mad.gif

M
Howard
hehehehehe

Team NARP
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Howard @ May 26 2005, 01:28 PM)
hehehehehe

Team NARP

HEY THAT'S my trademark..... ar15.gif
Aaron Cox
wow..... :yawn: biggrin.gif
MattR
And they say life ends after 40...

rolleyes.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (MattR @ May 26 2005, 03:47 PM)
And they say life ends after 40...

rolleyes.gif

Keep it up and you're gonna be F_____n' lucky to make yer next birthday! sawzall-smiley.gif

BTW....did the Rucas fuel pump make that POS run?
MattR
I just picked it up today. I'll bolt it in my bro's car this weekend and see how it works. Thanks ron. 50 bucks, right? I'll get my dad to paypal you. Do you need the core?

BTW: My next birthday is in a little over a month. You better work quick!
SLITS
I wasn't askin for money....yeh, give me the core sometime.....I just wanted to know if it ran

And you're still walkin the line on makin yer next birthday laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
ron. i need to setup a time for bill and i to drop by tomorrow.

lunch with bill you and toast maybe?
SLITS
Can't leave work.....just drop by.....
Type 4
No not me.
I am a Surfer since 1964.
I signed up for the So Cal site and the east coast site after I saw them posted here .
Grimstead
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ May 26 2005, 04:01 PM)
ron. i need to setup a time for bill and i to drop by tomorrow.

lunch with bill you and toast maybe?

toast for lunch OR lunch with Toast? confused24.gif
Aaron Cox
with toast smile.gif

ron. you cant snag a lunch break?
SLITS
One of the managers is gone, so I have to stick around. You guys take Toast....she's more entertaining than I am.
skline
QUOTE (SLITS @ May 26 2005, 07:24 PM)
One of the managers is gone, so I have to stick around. You guys take Toast....she's more entertaining than I am.

Yeah but you are much easier............So I have heard anyway. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.