Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: rear roll bar bolster group buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
dr914@autoatlanta.com
We are now making rear roll bar bolsters, all three parts. After years of obsolesce from Porsche and the very time consuming and expensive cost to recover, we have now developed perfect ones, for a very inexpensive price to replace that badly cracked set of yours. All three matching pieces will be 199.50 or just the roll bar pad for 150.00

They are on the way, so taking orders only 25 available at the club group buy discount, and the cutoff for orders is Feb 28th.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
mepstein
I’ll wait on the 914rubber version.
bdstone914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 20 2017, 04:08 PM) *

I’ll wait on the 914rubber version.

agree.gif
Finish does not look very close to original. And 914 Rubber has them now too at a much better price where you don't have it bundled with the pillar covers that rarely need replacement.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
our finish will be spot on, as well as the top bolster being offered for 150 by itself. Too bad that vendors duplicate what others have already made.
Mikey914
Yeah I agree
Rand
Ironic statement of the day.
rhodyguy
Like fog light brackets.....
914werke
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 29 2017, 02:32 PM) *
Yeah I agree

...really ? dry.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Nov 29 2017, 09:44 AM) *

our finish will be spot on, as well as the top bolster being offered for 150 by itself. Too bad that vendors duplicate what others have already made.

It is not bad. It is called competition. And most people prefer to not deal with you, your company and so many of you poor quality products and epic fail customer service.
rasam
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 10 2018, 04:50 AM) *

It is not bad. It is called competition. And most people prefer to not deal with you, your company and so many of you poor quality products and epic fail customer service.

I agree with Bruce, today I cancelled the second order in the last two months on account of poor service.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Hi Robert, Interior pieces take a bit of time to make, especially the one year only 71 naugahyde seat cushions and back rest you ordered. Our lady Sue, past president of the local Porsche club, works her knuckles to the bone. Ordered the 30th now it is the 17th will be ready at the beginning of next week if you still want it. We are lucky to be able to find this one year only material!!! Glad we talked yesterday because you had ordered the incorrect piece anyway man!

QUOTE(rasam @ Jan 17 2018, 08:58 PM) *

I agree with Bruce, today I cancelled the second order in the last two months on account of poor service.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
news flash!!!! The bolsters are shipping on Jan 29th to us and as a special, the first 25 club members who purchase can buy the roll bar pad for only 150 or the set of three for 199.50!
rasam
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 18 2018, 06:16 AM) *

Hi Robert, Interior pieces take a bit of time to make, especially the one year only 71 naugahyde seat cushions and back rest you ordered. Our lady Sue, past president of the local Porsche club, works her knuckles to the bone. Ordered the 30th now it is the 17th will be ready at the beginning of next week if you still want it. We are lucky to be able to find this one year only material!!! Glad we talked yesterday because you had ordered the incorrect piece anyway man!

Hello George, I'll pass for now, I have two other cars I'm working on. Like you said yesterday after I cancelled the order, "no problem, more for others".
dr914@autoatlanta.com
ok no problem, when she makes these 71 parts she makes them in bulk ,and then we have them for awhile for anyone who may order.
Funny, when we were reinstalling the factory tan interior in the willow green six there was a small place in the passenger seat that interrupted perfection. Sue was able to find this rare rare material, and make a new cover PERFECTLY and even the die lot was correct!!!! That woman is amazing and quite an asset for our company and fellow 914 owners

QUOTE(rasam @ Jan 18 2018, 10:12 AM) *

Hello George, I'll pass for now, I have two other cars I'm working on. Like you said yesterday after I cancelled the order, "no problem, more for others".
rasam
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 18 2018, 10:09 AM) *

ok no problem, when she makes these 71 parts she makes them in bulk ,and then we have them for awhile for anyone who may order.
Funny, when we were reinstalling the factory tan interior in the willow green six there was a small place in the passenger seat that interrupted perfection. Sue was able to find this rare rare material, and make a new cover PERFECTLY and even the die lot was correct!!!! That woman is amazing and quite an asset for our company and fellow 914 owners

QUOTE(rasam @ Jan 18 2018, 10:12 AM) *

Hello George, I just received a call from Sue, which I really appreciated. Thank you. After speaking with her for a few minutes and understanding the situation, I told her that I would like to replace my order and also send me both the driver side and the passenger side covers. Had I known this was a special order and it would take 30 days, I wouldn't have complained.
Thanks George
NeunEinVier
Thankful for everyone making parts for these cars. Petty, spiteful duplication seems like wasted effort though. Making something else thats needed would be more helpful.
914Sixer
Put me down for the group buy. $199.50
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Totally agree.

QUOTE(NeunEinVier @ Jan 19 2018, 11:25 AM) *

Thankful for everyone making parts for these cars. Petty, spiteful duplication seems like wasted effort though. Making something else thats needed would be more helpful.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
should know something about that bilstein strut this weekend now that Atlanta is finally clearing up, Mark

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 23 2018, 08:03 AM) *

mepstein
I am very happy there is competition in the 914 marketplace. With only one seller, we are at their mercy for price, quality and service. I like choices.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Bolsters are on the way! Now taking orders just call 1 800 792 4944 and ask for the club discount.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
you are marked down, Mark.

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 23 2018, 08:03 AM) *

Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Feb 2 2018, 06:44 AM) *

Bolsters are on the way! Now taking orders just call 1 800 792 4944 and ask for the club discount.

Ask for the "club" discount? Are you on the wrong web site? av-943.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
funny man. This is a club hence I wrote club in small letters (LOL)

Call me elliot

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Feb 5 2018, 05:28 PM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Feb 2 2018, 06:44 AM) *

Ask for the "club" discount? Are you on the wrong web site? av-943.gif

dr914@autoatlanta.com
Well we got these in early and have plenty available as you can see in the picture. As a Valentine present to the club, I will give everyone who orders today, the 150.00 price including shipping to the lower 49 b91455209712

All of you who were in the club buy so far will also get the free shipping as well! Just call give us your credit card number and we will send tomorrowClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
DRPHIL914
George ,
not sure how i missed this, are the parts still available? still available?
DRPHIL914
are you having thefront a-pillars done too?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
yes they are still available at the regular price Phil. We have plenty of the front windshield bolsters used in perfect shape so are not making them. We actually have the seat belt bolsters plenty of them used as well, but we are doing the front hardtop bolster currently

QUOTE(Philip W. @ Feb 18 2018, 04:22 PM) *

George ,
not sure how i missed this, are the parts still available? still available?
DRPHIL914
how about another group buy!
tedly2tuff
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Nov 20 2017, 03:47 PM) *

We are now making rear roll bar bolsters, all three parts. After years of obsolesce from Porsche and the very time consuming and expensive cost to recover, we have now developed perfect ones, for a very inexpensive price to replace that badly cracked set of yours. All three matching pieces will be 199.50 or just the roll bar pad for 150.00

They are on the way, so taking orders only 25 available at the club group buy discount, and the cutoff for orders is Feb 28th.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

George,
Put me down for a set !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.