Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free 914 Rubber Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914_7T3
Was over shipped on my recent 914 Rubber order and with Mark's blessing would like to offer up these parts at N/C to the first person to reply on this thread.

Lucky winner gets 'em for $7.42 in shipping and PayPal fees to jeffreydi26@gmail.com.

beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
scallyk9
QUOTE(914 7T3 @ Nov 20 2017, 01:56 PM) *

Was over shipped on my recent 914 Rubber order and with Mark's blessing would like to offer up these parts at N/C to the first person to reply on this thread.

Lucky winner gets 'em for $7.42 in shipping and PayPal fees to jeffreydi26@gmail.com.

beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment

My reply. Great of you and Mark.
914_7T3
You're IN!
rcarson25
Are these still available? I am in need of these along with about a million other rubber pieces haha
914_7T3
QUOTE(rcarson25 @ Nov 20 2017, 05:18 PM) *

Are these still available? I am in need of these along with about a million other rubber pieces haha

scallyk9 called dibs. Waiting on Paypal for shipping. You can be next in line if he changes his mind.
euro911
Damnit ... laugh.gif
scallyk9
Ummmm. Nope, not changin' my mind. I can use both on my LE. Thanks to the seller and Mark. Of course, I'll be ordering more stuff from Mark.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.