Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: revolution Rims
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike1981
Could I please get some opinions of how much these are worth?

I just bought some cookie cutters and if they fit like I hope they will I would like to sell these

thanks

Revolution Forged
7 x 15 front
8 x 15rear
5 lug 130mm spacing\

205-50-15 tires front
225-50-15 tires rear
Kuhmo AST
Front yard mechanic
A dollar two fifty
sithot
Bad URL
Mueller
I'd say $400 to $600 or so.

Problem is not ideal offset for stock fendered 914, they might fit a 911 better so I would try that market as well.

Another thing that brings the price down is that they are rare and hard to replace if you damage one.

The offset should be listed on them, that will help sell them.
Mike1981
Fixed the file issue

Thanks for the input

Please keep them coming

JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(Front yard mechanic @ Nov 20 2017, 03:55 PM) *

A dollar two fifty

I have no idea what you are saying? Why the jive talk? Speak english man.

$1.250?

$1,250?

$100 + $250 = $350?
Mike1981
I think he was joking
porschetub
looks like they would be better on a 911 @ those widths,should fit a 2.7S or 3.0 SC,list them over on Pelican still a popular wheel with that "rare ' factor,nice wheels IMO.
Appears the offsets may be similar to Fuch's so with spacers they could work on a wide body 914.
With the tyres (if good) you may get $800 if the rims themselves are in great condition.
Mike1981
thanks for your help

QUOTE(porschetub @ Nov 21 2017, 03:50 PM) *

looks like they would be better on a 911 @ those widths,should fit a 2.7S or 3.0 SC,list them over on Pelican still a popular wheel with that "rare ' factor,nice wheels IMO.
Appears the offsets may be similar to Fuch's so with spacers they could work on a wide body 914.
With the tyres (if good) you may get $800 if the rims themselves are in great condition.

Mueller
I wonder what the machinist was thinking when they drilled the holes for the lug nuts?

They are phased 36° front to back. Is the other side the same? (lug hole relative to spoke)
Mike1981
Good Question Does this help??

QUOTE(Mueller @ Nov 21 2017, 04:54 PM) *

I wonder what the machinist was thinking when they drilled the holes for the lug nuts?

They are phased 36° front to back. Is the other side the same? (lug hole relative to spoke)

jd74914
QUOTE(Mike1981 @ Nov 21 2017, 05:27 PM) *

I believe Mike means if you take a picture of the right side of the car what do they look like. smile.gif

The holes aligning with spokes on the rear and between spokes on the front is odd, so it'd be interesting to see if each pair was done the same way or if one wheel is odd.
Mike1981
QUOTE(jd74914 @ Nov 21 2017, 06:33 PM) *

QUOTE(Mike1981 @ Nov 21 2017, 05:27 PM) *

I believe Mike means if you take a picture of the right side of the car what do they look like. smile.gif

The holes aligning with spokes on the rear and between spokes on the front is odd, so it'd be interesting to see if each pair was done the same way or if one wheel is odd.

Mike1981
drivers side
Mike1981
front
jd74914
Interesting-the drilling patterns are different for 7s and 8s.

Pretty car BTW!
Mike1981
thanks for the advice and kind words
ConeDodger
I had a set of these on the Bumblebee Racer. They had been painted yellow with polished rim. I replaced them with the proper Mahle Wheels. When I sold them, I listed them for $800 and they sold in minutes to a Sacramento guy. That was 2009? Just another data point for you...
By the way, most Cookies will be a bit wide on one side or the other in the rear.
Mike1981
Still have these rims and tires

Any offers??

Asking 600

Thanks

Mike
thelogo
I know you have been trying to move these but are they listed on. The samba?

And do they fit any other cars then 914 or 911
?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.