Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 DOWNED IN CERES, CA.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
orange914
icon8.gif as some of you know last saterday a "drunk/drugged up" person blew a stop sign and my sons 914 t-boned her. mad.gif (kenny -alius orange 914)he is not yet driving. my wife was driving him to the vidio store after a day of taking it around to kennys friends to show it off. smilie_pokal.gif he has saved up dilegently for 2 years to buy this car. the 52 year old lady was 100% at fault lets hope the police report reflects this for insurance purposes. we have to get the accident report today and hope she has insurance.
is ther anybody that has a set of affordable steel flares, i figure this is the time to upgrade if possible. im hoping to incourage him out of this misfortunate experiance
p.s. the police "cuffed and stuffed" the person at the scene
thanks for any input wavey.gif
Mueller
glad they arrested the wench smilie_pokal.gif

if your son has to pay a deductible, take her court...I did that years ago to a drunk driver that hit my car...took a few months for the idiot to pay, but he paid smile.gif

cheapest I've seen steel flares is like $900...any cheaper and everyone would be buying them instead of 'glass...

/L.
That hurts to see sad.gif I was there when Joe Sharp's 6 was hit. It hurts me to watch a perfect car get damaged. dry.gif SORRY!
Toast
flipa.gif (to the wench)

That sucks!

Hope your police report is in your favor and not falseified like the dick cops do on reports down here. mad.gif

Good luck. Tell your son i'm sorry that happened to his 914 that he was saving up for. sad.gif
Lyressa Roberts
That sux dude, but if they cuffed and stuffed her, then I'm sure all will go in your favor...I would just hope she has insurance. If not, I hope you have comp. If not, that sux dude. But small claims would be your best bet, I think, if all else fails.
orange914
QUOTE (Toast @ May 26 2005, 11:14 AM)
flipa.gif (to the wench)

That sucks!

Hope your police report is in your favor and not falseified like the dick cops do on reports down here. mad.gif

Good luck. Tell your son i'm sorry that happened to his 914 that he was saving up for. sad.gif

smilie_pokal.gif got the police report back, she was 100% at fault. everytime i look at it and i relize its not that bad im sure itll be fixable. theyll be checking it out soon.
im trying to find a set of steel flares while we're at it. you guys out there are verygreat incouragement
thanks, beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.