Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE: Set of 4 165/80 R15 Tires
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ThreeV8s
Free - Set of 4 Federal 165/80R15 tires. They are around 10 years old based on the date codes and there is plenty of tread left. I just had 195/65s mounted today and figured someone on here might want the 165/80s for daily use, to move around a roller, etc. Local pick-up only.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Wayne
I wish these were in California. Just what I need for a roller dry.gif
ThreeV8s
Bump...I need to go to pick up a set of tires from costco that are supposed to arrive this week and I'm leaving these there if no one wants them. I feel bad just chucking them, but I don't have the room to store them inside much longer.
ThreeV8s
Last Call...the tires are in and I'm planning on leaving these when I pick them up. If anyone wants them, I can hold on to them for a few extra days.
TonyA
QUOTE(ThreeV8s @ Dec 2 2017, 04:35 PM) *

Last Call...the tires are in and I'm planning on leaving these when I pick them up. If anyone wants them, I can hold on to them for a few extra days.

Do you still have these tires...i just sent you a PM
ThreeV8s
QUOTE(TonyA @ Dec 5 2017, 10:11 AM) *

QUOTE(ThreeV8s @ Dec 2 2017, 04:35 PM) *

Do you still have these tires...i just sent you a PM

I still have them...something told me to hang onto them when I left to pick up the new tires this past weekend. They're yours. I will email you with details later.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.