Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fun video from 914 Swap Meet and Show in Riverside, CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jt914
Hi 914 World

I finally got around to putting together a bunch of clips from the 914 Swap Meet a couple weeks ago at Bruce Stone's shop. It's silly stuff but there are some great 914 owners who showed me their cars. I had fun, hopefully you enjoy it. Thank you very much for watching. Please subscribe to my914 YouTube channel while you're there, I'd really appreciate your support.
Jason

my914 on YouTube

76-914
Great video! Very professional. beerchug.gif
Boomingbeetle
Very Cool! It was good to meet you, thanks for posting

driving.gif
jt914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Nov 22 2017, 08:55 AM) *

Great video! Very professional. beerchug.gif

Oh my, I appreciate the compliment. Professional is a stretch but it's something. Thanks!
jt914
QUOTE(Boomingbeetle @ Nov 22 2017, 11:50 AM) *

Very Cool! It was good to meet you, thanks for posting

driving.gif

Thank you!! Great to meet you as well.
timothy_nd28
Seeing a trend of carb conversions sad.gif
1adam12
Holy Cow! That dirt road reminds me of driving to Grange Motor Circuit in Apple Valley. Can't imaging driving my 914 through that hahahaha...
abes914
Thanks for sharing your video. Well done!
ValcoOscar
Great video....nicely put together.

Love your off-roading skills

Oscar
jt914
QUOTE(timothy_nd28 @ Nov 22 2017, 02:02 PM) *

Seeing a trend of carb conversions sad.gif

Yes mostly carbs in the video, but there were a mix of both carbs and FI cars. Unfortunately, I only got a handful of the cars that were there.
jt914
QUOTE(1adam12 @ Nov 22 2017, 02:11 PM) *

Holy Cow! That dirt road reminds me of driving to Grange Motor Circuit in Apple Valley. Can't imaging driving my 914 through that hahahaha...

haha yes driving my 914 on those dirt roads are really my least favorite part about living up here . That road to the garage is nothing compared to the dirt hills up to my house.
jt914
QUOTE(abes914 @ Nov 22 2017, 04:19 PM) *

Thanks for sharing your video. Well done!

Thank you very much. I will definitely try to improve on the next ones.
jt914
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Nov 22 2017, 04:25 PM) *

Oscar

Thank you Oscar. I'll get some better footage next time so you guys can see just what i"m dealing with up here.
jt914
I really appreciate all of the kind words from everyone who watched the video I put up. It means a lot that you guys took the time to check it out.

So, the URL for my YouTube page is a big ugly string of letter and numbers.
I'd like to change it to something a bit more fitting but they won't let me do so until I have 100 subscribers. I'm somewhere around 9 or so right now. Which means I have a longer hill to climb than these dirt roads in the video. I would really really appreciate if any of you that have YouTube accounts could subscribe to my channel.
It would really mean a lot to me to have your support. And I will certainly do the same for anyone else.

Thanks again,
Jason

Here is the long URL that I was talking about, ugly huh? haha

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQqL2fJnJeyTw-Zt70SRjlQ
jt914
QUOTE(jt914 @ Nov 22 2017, 06:26 PM) *

QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Nov 22 2017, 04:25 PM) *

Oscar

Thank you Oscar. I'll get some better footage next time so you guys can see just what i"m dealing with up here.

A very big thank you to you Oscar. I appreciate you subscribing to my914 YouTube channel. I'll have another video up next week.
jim_hoyland
Fantastic smile.gif That was really fun to watch. Hope you will be going to Rennsport Reunion next Sept; you’ll be in Porsche-video heaven.
914-300Hemi
Great video Jason and some great cars. Just sunbscribed to your channel.
I'm enjoying this video.

https://youtu.be/BpVQDwqF_RY?t=5m48s

Is that Plasti Dip?
mobymutt
That was great! Makes me feel not so bad about the 2 miles of dirt road I have to drive.
rick 918-S
Wow that road sux! Fun day. Thanks for sharing with us guys that are in the snow belt.
jt914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Nov 23 2017, 03:48 PM) *

Fantastic smile.gif That was really fun to watch. Hope you will be going to Rennsport Reunion next Sept; you’ll be in Porsche-video heaven.

Thanks Jim. I'd like to try to make it to that one next year.
jt914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Nov 23 2017, 03:48 PM) *

Thanks Jim. I'd like to try to make it to that one next year.
jt914
QUOTE(914-300Hemi @ Nov 23 2017, 06:43 PM) *

Great video Jason and some great cars. Just sunbscribed to your channel.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate that.
jt914
QUOTE(98101 @ Nov 23 2017, 07:08 PM) *

I'm enjoying this video.

https://youtu.be/BpVQDwqF_RY?t=5m48s

Is that Plasti Dip?

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Are you talking about the flat orangeish car in the video? It looked like a matte finish paint, could've possibly been plastidip?
jt914
QUOTE(mobymutt @ Nov 23 2017, 08:14 PM) *

That was great! Makes me feel not so bad about the 2 miles of dirt road I have to drive.

Haha, thank you! Another dirt roader in the club. The bumps also remind me just how many rattles and squeaks I have.
jt914
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 24 2017, 07:04 AM) *

Wow that road sux! Fun day. Thanks for sharing with us guys that are in the snow belt.

Anytime I take the 914 out is usually a fun day, after I get on paved roads of course. And I don't like the rain. It does snow here as well but surely nothing like where you are. Thanks for watching!!
drem914
QUOTE(jt914 @ Nov 24 2017, 08:46 AM) *

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Are you talking about the flat orangeish car in the video? It looked like a matte finish paint, could've possibly been plastidip?

No, that is Kent's car, it's a painted finish and it is highly customized with bodywork like smooth flared fenders, shaved door handles and side lights. He owns/runs a body shop in the LA Southbay area.
jt914
QUOTE(drem914 @ Nov 24 2017, 10:03 AM) *

QUOTE(jt914 @ Nov 24 2017, 08:46 AM) *

No, that is Kent's car, it's a painted finish and it is highly customized with bodywork like smooth flared fenders, shaved door handles and side lights. He owns/runs a body shop in the LA Southbay area.

Yeah I thought it was painted. It was a very nice car, I wish I got more video of all the cars and owners but that just wasn't possible by myself.
76-914
Wow, how did you get an interview with Elliot? That might be his first interview since being released. beerchug.gif
jt914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Nov 24 2017, 06:15 PM) *

Wow, how did you get an interview with Elliot? That might be his first interview since being released. beerchug.gif

Haha, just lucky I guess. I asked and he said yes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.