Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ever wondered what a bent window 914 would look like?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
There is no dash between AG

Oh, and barf.gif
mobymutt
That's not a 914, although it's a common mistake to make. That's the one-off factory prototype 414, built specially for Ferdinand.
Larmo63
That's a sweet mod.

N O T.
Front yard mechanic
Priced better than the sweety over at Beverley's place someone should check for red paint under those rockers might be a lost le shades.gif
PanelBilly
I try not to comment on cars I don't like, but this one is an exception

URY914
Byron, you know this one? biggrin.gif
URY914
I'd go look at it just to take more pictures of it.
Cuda911
Seems like a good deal for 3K.
ConeDodger
Please don’t do that again Jeff... icon8.gif
Krieger
It's got that same look when you see a new model car on the road that has not been released yet and it's disguised to hide how it looks. barf.gif
74ravenna
I actually like the windshield.
What they should've done was take off the side windows and cut off the taga/roll bar.
Then maybe do something with the snowplow and put on some better wheels.
PlaysWithCars
Does anyone else get a batmobile kind of vibe from this? You have to ask why someone invested this much time and effort.

Other than the failed styling attempt it looks be be a great car with real potential. Good candidate for a windshield delete?
Rand
Handles like an F1. Wonder what magic made that possible.
TheCabinetmaker
I have to wonder just how fast it is with the progressive Weber.
AZBanks
U

G

L

Y

you ain't got no alibi,

your ugly,

ugly,

UGLYY!!!!
JeffBowlsby
Scratchin' my head about what the "GS" could possibly mean?
PlaysWithCars
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Nov 23 2017, 12:16 PM) *

Scratchin' my head about what the "GS" could possibly mean?

The font looks like the same font used by Buick for their Gran Sport (GS) series muscle cars from the late-60s to early-70s. That particular emblem appears to be from one of the later model years.
SixerJ
QUOTE(AZBanks @ Nov 23 2017, 08:14 PM) *

U

G

L

Y

you ain't got no alibi,

your ugly,

ugly,

UGLYY!!!!

I'll translate from American English, into mother tongue English, FUGLY!!!!

Ansbacher
Had I been "Ferdinand", I would have told Hans and Fritz to go back to the drawing board. That thing is beyond butt ugly.

Ansbacher
EdwardBlume
As if Porsche couldn't get it right.... ?
RickS
Wait a minute everybody. Looking at the back of the car, it says it’s a GS. Doesn’t that stand for Grand Sport? Maybe this is a new Buick prototype. But then The nose looks like it was chasing a parked bus.
11tenths
Reminds me of those cut out and fold 'em car models that used to come on the back of cereal boxes...
mgp4591
QUOTE(RickS @ Nov 24 2017, 08:32 PM) *

Wait a minute everybody. Looking at the back of the car, it says it’s a GS. Doesn’t that stand for Grand Sport? Maybe this is a new Buick prototype. But then The nose looks like it was chasing a parked bus.

I think in this case the GS stands for goat shit... icon8.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.