Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot Cannon
I hope you all have a great and safe Thanksgiving holiday. My wife and I will be serving free dinners at a park here in Paso Robles for those who can't afford it or who have no other place to go. They do that here in town every year and we decided it was time to volunteer.
wndsnd
Where did you hide the airplane?

smile.gif
jeffdon
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Nov 22 2017, 07:11 PM) *

I hope you all have a great and safe Thanksgiving holiday. My wife and I will be serving free dinners at a park here in Paso Robles for those who can't afford it or who have no other place to go. They do that here in town every year and we decided it was time to volunteer.

Good man!
Larmo63
Click to view attachment

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. We have a lot to be grateful for.
jt914
That's awesome that you guys do this. Lot's of people have good things to say about you. Thanks again for showing me your car at the swap meet. I couldn't find you on Facebook but I posted the video here as well.

Jason
914-300Hemi
Elliott,
Have a great Thanksgiving and have fun volunteering.

Dion
Nice one Elliot! Good on ya!
Wishing the rest of you fellas and your families an enjoyable day.
Lots to be thankful for.
Safe travels to those on the road.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Cheers all, Dion
Socalandy
smilie_pokal.gif goes to Elliot!!! Happy thanksgiving everyone
76-914
Good on you Elliot. That's a great thing ya'll are doing. We can't get away from our traditional 45+ gathering so we do the next best thing and contribute for the dinners. It's a wonderful feeling helping others enjoy a Thanksgiving Dinner; anyway you can. grouphug.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(wndsnd @ Nov 22 2017, 06:50 PM) *

Where did you hide the airplane?

smile.gif

???
StratPlayer
Very cool elliot,,,, Magnus and I wish you all a very happy thanksgiving
Blue6
Happy Thanksgiving. At the end of the day, hopefully you will end up loosening your belt, unbuttoning your trousers, and relaxing in front of the tv. Remember feeding the homeless, helps. Feeding the vagrants, enables. idea.gif
Coondog
Click to view attachment
raw1298
Starting the day right.Click to view attachment
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Nov 23 2017, 09:59 AM) *

Happy Thanksgiving. At the end of the day, hopefully you will end up loosening your belt, unbuttoning your trousers, and relaxing in front of the tv. Remember feeding the homeless, helps. Feeding the vagrants, enables. idea.gif

Homeless or vagrant, it didn't matter. If they were hungry and wanted a meal, they were fed. chowtime.gif This town has been doing this for the past 33 years. Nobody checks backgrounds or makes judgments. If you were hungry, you got fed. 1000 meals served in the gym, taken out or delivered. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.