Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Black Friday deals on QuickJack?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
clapeza
Looking to pick up one of the 5000 pound capacity models for Christmas. I know they frequently run discount codes, but I haven't heard about any BF deals yet.

Any to share?

I know that everyone loves their Maxjax, but my garage doesn't have the concrete infrastructure and I need the portability that QuickJack offers. Plus, it looks like they've made some recent improvements to address prior complaints.

Have a great Thanksgiving, everyone!
mgphoto
Pelican has free shipping for quick jack...
clapeza
QUOTE(mgphoto @ Nov 23 2017, 05:19 PM) *

Pelican has free shipping for quick jack...

That seems to be the trend. Buying straight from QuickJack gives you free shipping as well. Same price as buying direct.

Maybe a Black Friday code will pop up in the morning.

iankarr
I have the older QJ 5000 and love it. Going to upgrade to the SLX soon so I can lift my cayman and jeep. Super stable and portable.
clapeza
So far I did discover that the discount code that was issued at SEMA apparently still works. "MONEY" nets you $100 off.
914forme
QUOTE(cuddyk @ Nov 24 2017, 01:19 AM) *

I have the older QJ 5000 and love it. Going to upgrade to the SLX soon so I can lift my cayman and jeep. Super stable and portable.

Measure carefully the XL might not be long enough. BTW, I built extension for one before they came out with the XL. The XL will not lift a Cayenne at it jack points still. Nice lifts, still a bit restrictive but I felt safe enough under one to do my ML transmission service.

My extensions.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I liked the flexibility of the extensions. And I will take the quality of the full tube over the weld flat bars of the QuickJack. But they seem to work just fine,

Benz is 5800 pounds so that is the QJ7000 under it, over kill for anything else.
clapeza
No specific Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals apparently, but discount code "holidaysteal" is good for $100 off. Not bad. It's good until the end of 2017.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.