Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missed you all!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
klink
Hello everyone. I've not been on this forum in a very long time. Just wanted to wish you all a great Thanksgiving. I sold my 914 for 50 cents on the dollar compared to what I had invested. I miss it alot. So now I have a boxster that's kicking my ass on a daily basis.
I'm satisfied I saved the 914 from the crusher and that is comforting.
Anyway I wish you all the best and hope you enjoy your 914s as much as I did.

God bless you all.

Rex
shoguneagle
Happy thanksgiving to you and your family. Just because you sold your 914 does not mean you do not belong here. YOU SAVED A 914 FROM THE CRUSHER! In my book, this makes you a lifetime member of a very elite club "having owned and saved" a 914.

Thanks for doing this job and providing a good hobby for yourself.

Steve Hurt
klink
Thank you very much Steve. That is inspiring. I had a '72 when I was young. I bought the '73 when my son was 13 to make sure he had some mechanical skills when it came to cars. He was a quick study. He went on to hone his technical skills. He kicks my tail on newer cars. I can, however, still turn wrenches better.
I will take the experiences with 914's to the grave and they are all positive. I really, really do envy all of you that can pat your 914 on the top every time you walk by it. You never know, maybe there will be one more 914 in my life. God bless!
mlindner
I agree with Steve, you are a life time member. Keep your eye open, a 914 could be right around the corner. Have a great Holiday. Best, Mark
whitetwinturbo
.................914 reasons to get back into one beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.