Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1973 Porsche 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
1973Porsche
Up for sale is my 1973 914 1.7. The car has seen a decent amount of recent maintenance, including, new rear rebuilt calipers from pmb performance, new rear brake lines, rear kyb struts, and springs. Other maintenance items also include new clutch, rebuilt dual weber carbs, and new rubber fuel lines The car runs fairly well and always starts and drives fine. It's not with out its faults.

This past year I discovered that there was a significant amount of rust in the floor boards, probably enough to justify new floor pans. The trans does grind a bit when you shift into second if you're not careful. The carbs could be tuned a bit more, but besides that the car is good running wise.

The car has been a fun project and ride over the years but I just don't have the time for it anymore, and I would love to see it go off to a good home. I'm looking to get $3000 for it but I'm open to offers. The car is currently listed on eBay and my local craigslist so I will try to update this thread if it sells on one of those mediums first. I also have a pair of chrome bumpers, a set of empi spirit of America whees with tires, and a console that can be negotiated in addition to the price of the car. Please PM me with any questions

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=628
799] Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Great price! These days, even a complete parts car is worth 3000 dollars. Car is perfectly restorable as all of the rusted panels shown in your pictures are readily available and inexpensive.
1973Porsche
Close please car is sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.