Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Engine Lid Grille
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
76-914
Looking for the engine center grille piece. Part # 914 504 013 10. Have the smaller outer ones. What do you have.
Montreal914
Not sure I fully understand what you are looking for but I have this GT lid that the PO made. Was going to post it in January as I will be travelling for work in the coming weeks dry.gif .

Located in Claremont, CA.

Let me know, beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
I have an intact, late, Diamond Silver Metallic one. Original to my car.

PM if interested...
76-914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 25 2017, 01:51 PM) *

I have an intact, late, Diamond Silver Metallic one. Original to my car.

PM if interested...

I can paint it black; "I see a red door and I want it painted black". Shoot me a pic and price Rob, greenrv6a@verizon.net Thx, Kent
Fosterjoejr
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Nov 25 2017, 11:06 AM) *

Not sure I fully understand what you are looking for but I have this GT lid that the PO made. Was going to post it in January as I will be travelling for work in the coming weeks dry.gif .

Located in Claremont, CA.

Let me know, beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

PM Sent
76-914
To clarify: not looking for a GT double screen lid. Just the plain center (the longer one) screen lid. beerchug.gif
Montreal914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Nov 26 2017, 10:50 AM) *

To clarify: not looking for a GT double screw lid. Just the plain center (the longer one) screen lid. beerchug.gif

Thank you, I will proceed with the other inquiries. beerchug.gif

Members, I've already had 3 people pm me about the GT lid. I will discuss this in the order they came in.

This is not my thread so for question please pm me directly. If it doesn't sell with the current inquiries, it will be posted in the ads in January when I will have more time.

Thank you.
Fosterjoejr
QUOTE(76-914 @ Nov 26 2017, 10:50 AM) *

To clarify: not looking for a GT double screen lid. Just the plain center (the longer one) screen lid. beerchug.gif

There is one on Ebay Item number 222708206927

Cheers,
Joe

76-914
Couldn't find it but I don't know how to search by item # either. lol-2.gif When I think about painting a used one vs buying new, ready to go for $220 I have to reconsider. idea.gif
914forme
QUOTE(76-914 @ Nov 30 2017, 10:25 AM) *

Couldn't find it but I don't know how to search by item # either. lol-2.gif When I think about painting a used one vs buying new, ready to go for $220 I have to reconsider. idea.gif

Kent PM me I have several in the shed, just pay shipping for it, and it is yours.
76-914
QUOTE(914forme @ Dec 1 2017, 05:31 PM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Nov 30 2017, 10:25 AM) *

Kent PM me I have several in the shed, just pay shipping for it, and it is yours.

Thx Stephan. I'm picking one up this AM. $30 and very nice condition, thx to "1TRICK6". I believe shipping is about $45 from OH. You might be getting a PM from "a member" to buy your grilles. Just so you know what they're worth; he offered to sell me two halves for $75 so I'd imagine he would offer you at least $150 for a complete one. av-943.gif Any time frame as to when will you be able to get back on your conversion?
914forme
Dad's 914-6 is first, been traveling a lot with work, this month will be slower, but it ramps up again through March. blink.gif
76-914
Totally understand. Your a good son. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.