Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Printing Help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914_7T3
Was looking for a reproduction emission sticker for my '73 2.0 for the Resto project, but all I could find was a Silver '73 1.7 EA Code and a '74 GA Code 2.0 in white.

Click to view attachment

Decided to buy them as samples so someone could print the '74 2.0 data on silver stock and change the MY to 1973. Was hoping a 914 World member in the printing business could help out with a small run and perhaps offer up a few dozen for sale to offset cost.

Please let me know if anyone can help.

Thanks.,
Mikey914
I can take you up on ygat PM me yoir number lets talk
Mark
sithot
QUOTE(914 7T3 @ Nov 25 2017, 04:12 PM) *

Was looking for a reproduction emission sticker for my '73 2.0 for the Resto project, but all I could find was a Silver '73 1.7 EA Code and a '74 GA Code 2.0 in white.

Click to view attachment

Decided to buy them as samples so someone could print the '74 2.0 data on silver stock and change the MY to 1973. Was hoping a 914 World member in the printing business could help out with a small run and perhaps offer up a few dozen for sale to offset cost.

Thanks.,

My early '73 (built 9/72) has the silver decal. I'd like a new one too. Local printer could do it but it seems you've found the right guy! wink.gif
914_7T3
QUOTE(sithot @ Nov 25 2017, 02:15 PM) *

QUOTE(914 7T3 @ Nov 25 2017, 04:12 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Thanks.,

My early '73 (built 9/72) has the silver decal. I'd like a new one too. Local printer could do it but it seems you've found the right guy! wink.gif

Now currently in development with 914rubber.com!
JeffBowlsby
There are a number of variations of these stickers. Be sure you get all their details right. Here are examples:

http://bowlsby.net/914/Classic/PLM.htm
914_7T3
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Nov 25 2017, 08:20 PM) *

There are a number of variations of these stickers. Be sure you get all their details right. Here are examples:

http://bowlsby.net/914/Classic/PLM.htm

Yes sir, I am looking to recreate your example noted as “D1D”.
Mikey914
Thanks Jeff,
We intend to cover all the variations
JeffBowlsby
Great! Maybe this campaign will locate the elusive labels that I have not been able to find yet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.