Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Going to hit the roads tomorrow AM
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
I need a break. It's been a long 2 weeks. I can saddle up for Palomar, Idyllwild or the Ortega. Anyone want to tag along. Pick the route that's convenient for you and we can meet up. I know, short notice but I got the bug to ride. Post here if time allows. Otherwise, have a great Sunday. beerchug.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif
Mueller
MDB2.gif Have fun and drive safe!

76-914
beerchug.gif
76-914
Impromptu decisions can yield magical results. I worked my butt off yesterday and decided a nice drive was in order. So at 0700 I pulled the top off, donned my WCR 2017 hoodie, TYVM Andrew, kicked the seat heater on and headed into the brisk 49F morning. I went from my house in Temecula to the Denny's in Dana Point and only needed to stop for 1 traffic light. And then it was only a 5 second wait. I counted 20+ stop lights in my head. No traffic on the Ortega to impede my drive. Could not believe my luck. driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif I wub.gif my teener. beerchug.gif
whitetwinturbo
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
KELTY360
Nothing like an unimpeded run over the Ortega. That used to be my 'go to run' in '73-'75 when I had my first 914. Definitely gets your blood pumping!

driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.