Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mystery part, please help identify.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rockland914
My 1970 914/4 came with this part. It is somewhat soft, like a strange pillow. What is it?
Click to view attachment
tornik550
Passenger foot rest
McMark
agree.gif
mbseto
Crap. All this time I've been putting it behind my passenger's head.
Dave_Darling
There should be a little strap with a clip on one corner. That would clip onto a D-ring attached to or near the right-side speaker enclosure.

--DD
krazykonrad
agree.gif

If i remember correctly, the early 914s did not have an adjustable passenger seat. The seat is effectively in the full back position, which leaves the passenger's legs kinda dangling out there.

Konrad
porschetub
Hard to find now,don't see them FS often.
Cupomeat
QUOTE(krazykonrad @ Nov 27 2017, 01:10 PM) *

agree.gif

If i remember correctly, the early 914s did not have an adjustable passenger seat. The seat is effectively in the full back position, which leaves the passenger's legs kinda dangling out there.

Konrad

Correct and the foot rest can be turned to provide different distance for the early 70-71 fixed pass seat cars.

Enjoy!
Rockland914
QUOTE(Cupomeat @ Nov 27 2017, 03:32 PM) *

QUOTE(krazykonrad @ Nov 27 2017, 01:10 PM) *

agree.gif

Konrad

Correct and the foot rest can be turned to provide different distance for the early 70-71 fixed pass seat cars.

Enjoy!

Thank you for all the responses. Correct, passenger seat has no adjustment. My wife who is 5'2" will laugh when I hand her this thing. The two parts catalogs were in the trunk, they are from 1987 and 89.
GeorgeRud
Performance Products was a great vendor. Eventually was bought by Automotion, who was then bought by Eckler’s.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.