Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Late Headlight Switch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
andrewvolsen
WTB: Headlight switch for my '74 1.8

The instrument panel rheostat in my headlight switch works in only one position...sometimes. I need a new headlight switch with a working instrument panel rheostat.

If you'd prefer parts to cash, I've got some miscellaneous parts leftover from a '70 I parted out that I would trade for a good headlight switch (and maybe some other odds and ends). I've got quarter panels, driver side fender, passenger door, tail shift engine mount and shift linkage bars, some heater/vent control boxes, and other odds and ends.
914Sixer
Let me look this afternoon in the warehouse.
bigbooster
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-Late-S...M1I&vxp=mtr

This is my eBay listing. The switch was pulled from a 1975 914 and works fine.
914Sixer
Sorry, I do not have any.
Thanks,
Mark
bdstone914
I have a few
porschetub
QUOTE(andrewvolsen @ Nov 28 2017, 03:17 PM) *

The instrument panel rheostat in my headlight switch works in only one position...sometimes. I need a new headlight switch with a working instrument panel rheostat.

If you'd prefer parts to cash, I've got some miscellaneous parts leftover from a '70 I parted out that I would trade for a good headlight switch (and maybe some other odds and ends). I've got quarter panels, driver side fender, passenger door, tail shift engine mount and shift linkage bars, some heater/vent control boxes, and other odds and ends.

Easy to bypass the rheostat ,you don't need it ,the lighting stock is weak as.
andrewvolsen
QUOTE(porschetub @ Nov 29 2017, 02:16 PM) *

QUOTE(andrewvolsen @ Nov 28 2017, 03:17 PM) *

Easy to bypass the rheostat ,you don't need it ,the lighting stock is weak as.

Bypassing the rheostat is a good idea that I hadn't considered - thanks for the tip!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.