Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Auto Transporter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JOEPROPER
I'm looking for a car transporter that will bring a recent purchase to New York from New Orleans LA. I tried Reliable, but they don't service this route for some reason. Anyone have a suggestion that is trustworthy? Car is an "02 Porsche C4s. Thanks.
GregAmy
When? Do you care if it's driven or does it need to be trailered? I've got family in south Louisiana I'm thinking of flying down to visit between XMas and NYE, and I could drive back instead of flying.

I'm in Middletown CT.
7TPorsh
Check Genuine Shipping in New York...Rochester I thinbk
7TPorsh
https://www.genuineshipping.com/
JOEPROPER
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Nov 30 2017, 01:25 PM) *

Trying them now. Thanks.
JOEPROPER
QUOTE(GregAmy @ Nov 30 2017, 01:12 PM) *

When? Do you care if it's driven or does it need to be trailered? I've got family in south Louisiana I'm thinking of flying down to visit between XMas and NYE, and I could drive back instead of flying.

I'm in Middletown CT.

Not sure I want to do that... Thought about doing it myself, but I can't seem to find the time. Thanks.
Dave_Darling
When Da Boss and I needed to get our cars back home from SLC, we talked to the local Porsche dealer. They put out a call for transport, same as they would do with one of their own cars.

No problems.

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.