Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: That San Jose to Denver Tow needed again
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wwhalenc
Brad was going to do this but can't now. Anyone know of someone who could do this affordably? --Chris
Gint
Too bad that didn't work out Chris. Brad got himself a job! A guy's gotta eat. Let me know if I can help in any way. I wish I hadn't sold my trailer!
brant
bump....

nice to meet you the other day Chris.

I'm only guessing from the top of my head, but I once quoted a transport from boston to denver for a car and it was around 800, so I would think CA would be less.

or I know we could put together a support network for you to drive it!

brant
wwhalenc
Nice to meet you guys and be able to put faces to the names.

I think after looking around a bit the last quote I got was around 600..but that was from San Diego (about 250 miles closer). We'll get it back here...either legitimately or via hare-brained scheme (which I'm dreaming up as we speak).

I still might just drive it back. It's just this pesky employment thing that's making me hesitate.

BMartin914
Just tow it back with the VW cabriolet. biggrin.gif

Seriously though, it was good to meet you Chris. Always nice to see new faces join the group. You'll get it worked it one way or the other. beerchug.gif
wwhalenc
you gest... but it does have a towbar with 2" ball happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.