Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (Removed) WTS 99% Documented Lightly Backdated 2 Owner 1974 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
TM_Corey
Accepted on BAT. Watch for it this week.

If it doesn’t sell I’ll post it back up with lower price.
RoadGlue
Beautiful car.

I might have missed them in your gallery, but I recommend lifting the carpets up and showing the floorboards. You should also show as much of the engine compartment as possible, including under the battery tray in the "hell hole" as that's a common place for rust to be hiding. Also show under the carpet in the rear truck, along with detailed shots in the front trunk under the spare tire.

You're asking top dollar for a four cylinder 914 so it's reasonable that people are going to want to make sure the chassis is at 100%.

That being the case, I'd also recommend removing both rocker panels to show that there's no rust, as well as getting a few good shots from underneath the car, preferably while it's on a lift.

All that documentation is great, but I think you're still selling a bit of a mystery car unless you provide a lot more photos of the hard to see spots.

Good luck on your sale!
TM_Corey
QUOTE(RoadGlue @ Dec 4 2017, 01:12 PM) *

Beautiful car.

I might have missed them in your gallery, but I recommend lifting the carpets up and showing the floorboards. You should also show as much of the engine compartment as possible, including under the battery tray in the "hell hole" as that's a common place for rust to be hiding. Also show under the carpet in the rear truck, along with detailed shots in the front trunk under the spare tire.

You're asking top dollar for a four cylinder 914 so it's reasonable that people are going to want to make sure the chassis is at 100%.

That being the case, I'd also recommend removing both rocker panels to show that there's no rust, as well as getting a few good shots from underneath the car, preferably while it's on a lift.

All that documentation is great, but I think you're still selling a bit of a mystery car unless you provide a lot more photos of the hard to see spots.

Good luck on your sale!

Thank you, all those photos are in the gallery except the motor installed in the car and the undercarriage. I'm hoping to have those up this week. I also have video posted now on my youtube page at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOE3GPcmb4EJBnzjulQIlUw.

Btw, I contacted the bank today about an "adjustment" on my current loan amount. If it goes through I will be pulling the car. I really really don't want to sell it but my construction is currently running way over my estimates. It's my first new construction. Should have done more research.

Corey
TM_Corey
Back up for sale. I have a 964 on the way and momma says one has to go.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.