Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 71-73 chrome rear bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PlaysWithCars
I have a nice mid-year (rounded corners / no bumperette holes) rear chrome bumper for sale. It's really hard to take pictures that capture the details in chrome but I have done my best to highlight and exaggerate the imperfections so there are no surprises for the buyer. $275 $250 $225+shpg.

Description of the bumper:
- the chrome is in great shape on the front side of the bumper. There is the typical peeling and surface rust on the backside.
- on the ridges on either side of the license plate recess there is a defect that looks like it deformed the surface of the metal but didn't change the profile of the bumper (if that makes sense).
- on the right hand side of the bumper there is a slight indentation. I was able to capture this really well in the picture that shows the bumper overall; in this case I would say that it shows up more in the picture than it will when installed on your car.

I did some quick estimates on UPS and it looks like $70-$80 will get this to most places in the U.S.

PM me if you have any questions.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
PlaysWithCars
Price lowered for the weekend. Ready to get this out of my garage and into yours for Christmas.
PlaysWithCars
TTT

Its the new year and time to get back into the garage. I would like this bumper to go away so I can reclaim some space to work on projects.
PlaysWithCars
SOLD

$250 including shipping.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.