Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB heat flapper (control) box
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
iankarr
Hi Guys,

The PO ripped the bell off the flapper box and installed a duct to channel heat away from the fuel pump. I'm relocating the pump and want to make the heat system whole again. Anyone have a right side flapper box?

Thanks!
bdstone914
QUOTE(cuddyk @ Dec 2 2017, 11:00 PM) *

Hi Guys,

The PO ripped the bell off the flapper box and installed a duct to channel heat away from the fuel pump. I'm relocating the pump and want to make the heat system whole again. Anyone have a right side flapper box?

Thanks!

I am getting several restored. Waiting for powder coating , Should be this week.
Have some decent used ones too. PM me
Bruce
914Next
I may have a NOS one. Would need to check to see what side it is.

Steve
Pdr1787
QUOTE(cuddyk @ Dec 2 2017, 09:00 PM) *

Hi Guys,

Thanks!

Got it if interested, pm me.
Pdr1787

Hi Guys,

Thanks!

Pdr1787
QUOTE(Pdr1787 @ Dec 7 2017, 12:52 AM) *

Hi Guys,

Thanks!

And elbow
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.