Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone know this 74 for sale, no affiliation
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Mueller
QUOTE(Jett @ Dec 3 2017, 08:48 AM) *

It screams gold chains and retired old guy in Florida.

Way too much look at me mods.
JeffBowlsby
It's over the edge alright. If you knew it was a 914LE would you view it differently?
Cairo94507
Nope. Not my style at all. But Florida, gold chains, unbuttoned shirt, fits perfectly.
bretth
This car was on here before. I think someone was saying it was a being used to demo multiple accessories? Only other explanation is insanity.
sholman5
Cali (only because I know Calfornians hate it) has guys with gold chains and pants down to their knees. Bazinga
smg914
Assuming there is a Porsche Crest on the driver's side door speaker grill (like seen on the passenger side) I count the name "Porsche" on the car at least 30 times. I don't know but that seems a little excessive.
sholman5
Just a tad. Fortunately for us its for sale from the west coast.
JeffBowlsby
Some spendy parts on that tub but the car looks to be pretty clean under all that. Someone should buy it, de-bling it and I bet they make money. It would likely be more valuable in Bumblebee trim when its all said and done.
rjames
All that extra crap and they go with 4 bolt Fuchs knockoffs?

Edit: Jeff, thanks for the correction that they are indeed real fuchs. I saw the black paint and assumed American Eagle rims without looking at them closer (flush bolts vs the eagle's recessed.)
JeffBowlsby
The wheels, unlike all the chest hair, are real.
My 914
Is there a description of the car somewhere? I looked on the site but could only find photos.
ValcoOscar
Looks like a 914world member build...check out badge on glove box.

To each his own....

Oscar
rhodyguy
The steering wheel is just TOO much.
GaroldShaffer
It was for sale in 2016 in either Ohio or Michigan. I spoke with the owner and as Jeff stated it is a LE. Back then I believe he wanted $12k for it. I was short on funds then otherwise I would have try to make a deal on it and do like Jeff said de-bling it and get it back to the correct LE look.
914z
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Dec 4 2017, 07:09 PM) *

It was for sale in 2016 in either Ohio or Michigan. I spoke with the owner and as Jeff stated it is a LE. Back then I believe he wanted $12k for it. I was short on funds then otherwise I would have try to make a deal on it and do like Jeff said de-bling it and get it back to the correct LE look.

The poor car must be hating itself;I feel so said for it; my eyes hurt.
burton73
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Dec 3 2017, 09:37 AM) *

It's over the edge alright. If you knew it was a 914LE would you view it differently?

Is it really an LE? If so and the car is good in its elements one could Un-Bling it and give it back its Bum-Oo-Bee goodness.

Bob B
WTF.gif
burton73
QUOTE(burton73 @ Dec 5 2017, 11:24 AM) *

QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Dec 3 2017, 09:37 AM) *

Is it really an LE? If so and the car is good in its elements one could Un-Bling it and give it back its Bum-Oo-Bee goodness.

Bob B
WTF.gif

14560 is on http://bowlsby.net/914/CanAm/914CanAmRegistry.htm

So is it real
bretth
Not feeling the Knight Rider steering wheel.

JeffBowlsby
It is a real LE.

I wonder what the street value is of that stuff if removed, vs the cost to replace? Things like the seats, steering wheel, and Fuchs for Mahles?

Once an LE always an LE.
Jett
I’m thinking about saving it but my wife loves original and just HATES this car.
Millerwelds
QUOTE(Jett @ Dec 5 2017, 07:15 PM) *

I’m thinking about saving it but my wife loves original and just HATES this car.

...and that is exactly why you should save it. beerchug.gif
burton73
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Dec 5 2017, 01:21 PM) *

It is a real LE.

I wonder what the street value is of that stuff if removed, vs the cost to replace? Things like the seats, steering wheel, and Fuchs for Mahles?

Once an LE always an LE.

The seats are worth more than what it would cost for used ones recovered.

The Eng. Has the nitrous and wonder if the case in the same?

What is a correct LE Bee worth?

Bob B
scallyk9
I live near this dealership and purchased my CTTS from them and I might pay a visit with my own LE.

The ad in the link now has a little Barrett Jackson Scottsdale tag on the first photo so I assume it will be going there in January. I got an email recently that they'll have 80 cars there. It will be fun to watch.
Jett
Lol we live less than five minutes from PP, but don’t have the muster to stop in. smile.gif

QUOTE(scallyk9 @ Dec 13 2017, 08:09 PM) *

I live near this dealership and purchased my CTTS from them and I might pay a visit with my own LE.

The ad in the link now has a little Barrett Jackson Scottsdale tag on the first photo so I assume it will be going there in January. I got an email recently that they'll have 80 cars there. It will be fun to watch.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.