Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Non-green Fuel Injectors on a '74 2.0 system
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carl k
These three hose-style fuel injectors came with a supposedly complete '74 2.0 FI system. They don't have any Bosch numbers on them and they aren't the green ones I'm used to seeing. They have L-jet style connectors. Any ideas on what they're from? They sort of look like the color used on 928's.

thanks,
Carl

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
914Sixer
Hard to say these days. The color used to denote the injector. Since those are made by RAM it is hard to know. Maybe you can cross reference the RAM 3160 number. They do not have the correct hoses and you said they have L-Ject connectors. 1.8 injectors are usually blue or tan.
MrKona
For whatever it's worth, I purchased a set of Standard Motor Products fuel injectors in 2013 (part # FJ6) for a 1.8 L-jet. They were salmon colored, just like yours.

Current Standard Motor Products FJ6 injectors on the web are shown as green...
Valy
The Ljet injectors are very common and come in many different colors from different cars. Almosr all Ljet injectors are the same, regardless of the car they came from.
Th Djet injectors are rare and have higher flow. The only way I know to determine what they are is to measure the flow (if unmarked)

Here is the Bosh injectors catalog.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7nmo8cXp0...ew?usp=drivesdk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.